Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 26years old I got fever and my lips are getting bigger, and my hand and my feet are getting pain and itching on the spot then in the spot it is too hot like burning I need cure help me.
I am having a small spots on my penis its getting burns itching wht should I apply for it it was a small dark round spot breuics.
When my hairs are small then they are not curly but when they are growing then they are curly so what I do.
I have acne scars on both my cheeks due to pimple popping. Is there any ointment or something to reduce these scars?
My age is just 18. My head is becoming white means hairs getting white so what I should do to get rid of this problem?
I am a one problem sir my skin is oily, and the skin is pimples so please you can advise mi taking care for my skin.
I am suffering from skin disease like rashes, acne, and dark spots also. What can I do ? Please help me.
My hair are falling badly. And I already bald from centre. Can I take finpecia. I use to take it many years ago but then stopped. I am forty years man.
I have lots of scars on my face due to pimples and my skin get darker due to fine scars on my face. Please suggest possible treatment that will reduce scars and reduce my melanin. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 yrs old and I am suffering from dark circles please kindly help me out to solve this problem.
Please suggest treatment for psoriasis in scalp. I have been irritated since 5 yrs bcoz of this problem. I hv even tried washing my hair with triatop (prescribed by a local doc) but it comes back after 2-3 days. Please help.
I am year old lady. I have serious hairfall and I tried many ways. What should I do to reduce the falling.
How to control my hairfall. I am using hibiscus hair oil, but no response for it. I dont what is the problem. I want to look my hair thick.
My pet bhr khana khata hu fir bhi my bhot patla hu. Mere body ko khana lagta he nai. Aur mujey bhot khujli lagti hti hai ab aur red rashes ate hy khujlata hu to. What is the reason for this.
I have many blackheads in my face, how to remove it. I tried many face wash and facial kits but it's still in my face. Can you please give me good facial kits name? Thanks.
I am 22 year girl. I was on a trip to a village and was attempting to break a mango from tree. I picked one and other one fell on my face amd along with it fell its milk from the tree. Now it has created a dark burn like mark. How can I treat it? I am a cabin crew and I want my skin to be clean soon or I will be in a mess. Please help me.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.