Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujata Naik
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a problem about my hair fall I consult many doctors and follow their suggestions but my my problem still not solved. My hair fall down since 1 years please help me.
I am 34 years old female. Post pregnancy and due to change of place from uae to kolkata have been suffering from severe hairfall. Have tried different oil and shampoo but no result. Further have severe dark circles. Kindly advise what should I do?
lipoma can be cured, there's a start in my body of lipoma in my hands, thing, and side of my ribs so it will gone increase or they gone look bad kindly suggest me treatment that stop their growth.
Hello doctor, am 24 yrs old am suffering from severe dandruff in my scalp and it looking white layers on flaky (powdery ) form. First it looks back on my head now it' s extended to my full head. Please help me
I'm 36 old women and have oily skin ok suggest a good face wash or soap which can make my skin glow without oil.
My face always seems dull . I am working in airlines , grooming is more important . But because of this I am facing many problem.
Sir. I have lots of hair on my hands n legs. and of course over my chest. I want to remove it. What should I do. Wax or laser treatment. I don't wanna any side effect. So kindly answer. What should I do ?
I am 19 years old male. I have been suffering from peanut allergy from 4-5 months. I have consulted the doc. For 3-4 times, though the medication worked but as it got over the rashes used to resurface. I have been so scared of the rashes that I am not having peanut at all, even to my gym trainer in telling me to have peanut butter, I even used to have it but this allergy has ruined everything, once it happened when I was on a date, I felt so embarrassed, this have been affecting my confidence too. Sometimes this gets me depressed. I am not 100% but 90% sure that it is a peanut allergy. But I have even noticed that very rarely even I have not consumed peanut butter the rashes still come up, I do not know if I did consumed peanut by-mistakenly or the rashes appeared even after not consuming peanut. Please help me out and give some permanent solution so that I can again start having peanut again.
As I am having pimples and whiteheads and blackheads on my face along with on half back since 4 years. So kindly advice to get rid off.
I 18 and I have marks of acne left over and I also get a yellow substance pimple sometimes can please tell me how to overcome this problem. I want to look more fair and handsome.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.