Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas ParekhYour feedback matters!
I am on medication since two weeks for high BP. AMLOVAS 5 & TELMA: TWICE DAILY. BP used to be above 150/110. Since 3 days I have consuming alcohol and now I feel my heart pounding hard. It's a sinking feeling. Help.
Actually my grand mother. She suffers form. Blood pressure high. sugar present so. Now she had heart operation then. Now some times she is goes very weak. That time she get dysentery. So what we do that time.
I am suffering from head yeak I consult a doctor she Chen bp and sugar she said its normal and I am taking medicine for gastric problem also can I consult a neurologist what is the problem.
A heart attack (myocardial infarction) should not be confused with stroke or heart failure. It is the condition which causes major damage to heart muscles because of sudden blockage by a blood clot. The most common symptom of heart attack happens to be chest pain. Heart failure and ventricular fibrillation are probably the most common complications in this condition.
Clear symptoms of heart attack are:
1. Feeling vaguely ill - very vague feeling of illness is one symptom. You cannot really put your finger on what is wrong with you, but you do feel unwell.
2. Pain in left arm - pain in the arm, mainly the left arm is also one of the symptoms of an impending heart attack.
3. Sweating and heartburn - a lot of people have reported experiencing sweating, indigestion and heartburn before a heart attack. If you are sweating profusely and without any particular reasons, or having an unbearable heartburn, consult a medical specialist immediately.
4. Chest pain - feeling of fullness or tightness in the chest followed by pain is also a symptom of a heart attack. A lot of people have reported to ignore it; kindly don't.
5. Breathlessness - sudden shortness of breath and inability to do a lot of work at one point of time is not a good thing. This could be an indication of a heart attack.
6. Silent attack - the scariest of all is silent heart attack. At times, it comes with no symptoms at all. A person could be visibly physically fit, and suddenly have an attack. This usually happens with those who are suffering from diabetes mellitus.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Sir, I am 30 year old. I am having a chest pain from right side few days. Some time my back & right hand also pain with uncomfortable breathing. What is the problem .please help me sir?
I hav an incomplete right bundle branch block! Is this a serious issue? Is any possible treatment needed for this?
Now we do bypass on beating heart complication rate is very low and death rate is less than 1%.
Now total arterial bypass surgery is there so patients are symptom free for 20 to 25 yrs post bypass surgery which can not be achieved by angioplasty or other modes of treatment.
So if your more than two artery are blocked you should go for bypass surgery which is always superior to angioplasty (stent).
Cost of surgery and angioplasty are same. So its better to go for bypass surgery in above mentioned cases.
Hello sir I am rajkumar I am 45 yrs old man n I have suffering from high blood pressure problem so what should I do.
I am a smoker 4-5 cigarettes a day, recently I am feeling heaviness in my chest and sometimes I feel a slight pain in heart. I am trying to stop this habit, will stopping help me in this or shall I try some medication.
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
My 70-year-old mom admitted to hospital with hypertension and high blood sugar last week. She got discharged from hospital after three days with normal BP and blood sugar with medications for BP and Blood Sugar. But now she is feeling nauseatic and urgency for nature's call intermittently. Is it matter of worry? Please suggest.
My problem is how to overcome after heart brake? how to stop thinking process? because it affect on my mind, mental stability also how should I stop frustration? how I make my mind strong?
While sleeping heart gets abnormal beats with sudden bouncing movement. Got ecg done which was normal. Suffer from gastric and acidity. Please advise how to overcome.
If neurobion forte/ Revital can be used daily as a supplement for Vitamin D3/Folic Acid deficiency. A recent report of mine showing the same to be deficient with very high LDL cholesterol/Lipo-proteins. Please suggest.
Myself prafull from delhi, from last night my chest pain. I take medicine but not cure. What shall I do?
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.