Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir RamannaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having mouth ulcers frequently. I dont take any kind of junk foods. What are the measures to control them.
My friend is suffering from bad breath problem from past 1 yr. Tried all purgatives and antibiotics and even underwent scaling also along with 1 week course of allgeria .Condition is better than before but not completely resolved. Please help.
I am suffering a very sharp pain in my teeth. While drinking ya eating any cold items. I have taken medicines for sensitivity but did not get cured. This pain is increasing day by day. But in winter it is unstoppable. What could be the best solution for this. Kindly please suggest me.
Sir I have problem in my teeths. Usually I do not eat sweets but when I ate than I feel a very strange feeling not pain but an unbearable feeling. Please tell me about it.
I am 25 old I am suffering mouth ulcer on month on month for 7 to 10 days in a month. Please give me any solution.
My friend is having a lot of gaps between his teeth. I went through internet and found the gaps are due to smaller tooth underdeveloped. I have read that I might need to transplant a new tooth. Is there any other way to reduce the gaps please help.
In my teeth one one ulcer occur and that particular teeth moving for long time. I have consult with MDS doctor he suggested to removes that teeth then ulcer will be cure. Is it Right suggestions?
I am facing short term memory loss. Example. Sometime when there are two thread of discussion I forget the first one. When meet someone yesterday I used to forget their name next day. I am 42 male with 12 years of diabetic history and 3 months of BP. BP and Sugar in control. My triglyceride is usually high around 260-400. My wt is 98 kgs. Height 5.6. Also have bad breadth problem for 12 years. My teeth and gum is normal but smell cum from side gums. My side teeth are very dense. Dental hygiene is normal but smell come from beneath gums. Normal scaling does not help. Other issue. Lack of concentration and stress. I take glycomate gp-1 forte twice daily and Telma H in morning.
I am 28 years old and I am having 28 teeth. Is it okay or is it bad in any way? I don't want to feel like I am alien or does it define a bad luck? I have a very sharp brain though;). Please get back to me dentists.
Black dots are formed on my friend teeth, is there any way to remove them naturally? thanks in advance.
I ate sweets and coffy at last night then my teeth pain started. Many times I faced that problem. What I do?
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.