Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir RamannaYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem. When I wakeup in the morning my breath smalls so bad. It can me due to stomach problem?
He is having ulcer in his lower lip from last one month, he cut that ulcer by his teeth so it is not cured right now also. Now two more small ulcers r coming there. I m giving him half vizayalac tablet powder in morning and evening and mausami juice two to three times daily from last two days. please give me your suggestions that I m giving him right treatment or any changes I will do. Thanks.
Hello! I am suffering bleeding from my teeth in the morning during brushing. I have tried to cure it by using lemons in meal. But did not get any relief. What should I do? Thank you.
My sister is having gum problem, due to that at the age of 27, her front teeth started shaking and she had to take out four teeth and now also she is having pain in inside teeth, what to do pls advice.
I just had my wisdom teeth removed. I am suffering from a great amount of pain. It hurts allot! Please suggest me a better way to relieve the pain.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I was having a mild pain in my jaw. I inspected a bit to find out that a teeth is popping out. The pain is growing hour by hour. Anyway to numb the pain? Will it be okay in few days or should I go to a dentist?
I am suffering from halitosis since 2005. I had consulted various doctors but unfortunately it doesn't cured.
I am 41 years old. My gums in the top jaw holding the teeth are going above forming gap between teeth and gums. What is the reason any deficiency and how to get back it to normal position again.
Hi I have gaps between lateral upper incisors and central incisors are large. Can I opt for crowns or braces?
Doctor my teeth are yellowish since I was 6/7 (due to use of iron tonic) My teeth are clean but its yellow Please recommend fruits/vegetables/totka.
Please suggest some home remedy other than scaling and whitening for removing yellow stains from tooth and make it white again.
Sir my teeth have become yellow in colour. I am beijing my teeth twice a day. But too colour not changing. Please suggest.
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.