Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir DixitYour feedback matters!
I just meet with an accident and I have healing wounds but I am afraid that the scars will remain. What precautions should I take for 100% scar removal?
Women in south korea, who seriously know a thing or two about having perfect skin, are crazy about the nonsurgical face-lift technique called" thread lift"
The process includes inserting microfilaments called pdo threads in areas along the face" in the direction of youthful vectors" that will help stimulate collagen to firm the skin and visibly lift the eyebrows, cheeks, jawline, and double-chin areas. And the whole thing is done with only local anesthetic, so the downtime is minimal.
A smooth, clean jaw line is considered to be one major feature of a youthful-looking face. Over time, most of us experience looser skin, creating jowls and a sagging jaw line that can start to appear when a person is in their 40’s or older. So why does this happen? loss of definition in the jaw is usually caused by skin laxity, where breakdowns of the elastin and collagen fibres cause the skin to become less elastic. Fat pads from our cheek area start to move south with the effect of gravity, and repeated facial expressions can cause folds, over which loose skin can fall. Loss of the skin’s natural elasticity leads to a narrower, less youthful forehead and temple area, and a wider, heavier jawline.
Occasionally, even younger people can experience a sagging jawline. The reasons for this are normally different to those who are older, usually owing to excess skin caused by weight loss or gain. The threads therefore come in importance by providing a natural and youthful appearance of the skin and keeping the wrinkles at bay for a long time.
#nonsurgical #thread #lift #face #skin #aging #youthful #collagen #eyebrows #cheeks #jawline #doublechin #loose #sagging #wrinkles #finelines #elasticity #weightloss #gain #natural #younger #looking #skintips #body #hair #care #dermatologist #clinic #treatment #delhi #appleskin
Hello I am sixteen years old I am not satisfied with my colour I can not use any creams without doctors prescription mine is normal colour what should I do to become fair please help out with this.
Sir, Although the inputs given by you seems right on paper and you have predominantly emphasise on the usage of sun protectors as good and exposure to sunlight as bad and skin care stuffs; Dr. a very well renowned doctor in his YouTube videos and other means has enlighten us by giving a different opinion on sunlight and the sun protectors. How does one decide on what is actually the truth as both may be different in its own ways.
Actually I can't sleep properly so I have dark circle and fine lines please suggest something that reduce it and yes please suggest something of sun tan.
I'm going to college everyday in pollution and my face is getting dull and rashes are formed. Please help.
Allergy test center in indore We went to know why my face skin sensitive and feel allergy.Please tell.
Sir, Mere lips ke andar se halke halke mahin dane ho rahe hai iske liye mai kya karu sir ki sahi ho jaye.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.