Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir I have a pimple and black spot on my face I am really worried about it so please tell me how it can be cure.
I am 24 years old working in one private firm having skin problem. My skin is very sensitive. I am not able use any kind of skin cream without consulting Dr. My skin was dry after application of ghee and almond oil every night my skin became quite oily but I lost my fairness and now I am can not use any fairness cream need a permanent solution and please advice me a good face wash too.
My face is getting lot of black heads n white heads n then suddenly pimples come out. How to remove in home these white n black heads.
I was treated for severe tan/darkness on my arms by alopathic doctors. Very little tanning was removed. Please advise.
Sir I have rash on my face recently it have come even by applying ointment it is not curing how to reduce that plzzz sugest me best answer due to that my face appearing ugly.
I AM 31 YRS OLD , MALE, STAYING IN MUMBAI, INDIA, CLIMATE 30-35 DEGREE C. I AM HAVING PIMPLE SCARS BUT NO PIMPLES FROM LAST 2 YRS. I HAD 3 SESSIONS OF DARMAROLLER TREATMENT, BUT WAS NOT EFFECTIVE. SCARS LOOKS DEEP IN SUMMER. HAVE TRIED ALL SOLUTIONS LIKE LASER, CHEMICAL PEELS ETC.HAVE BEEN USING PHOTOBAN 30 SUNSCREEN GEL TOO.
Hello doctor good morning I am ask something about fairness. I am doing work in outdoor so my face not clean I don't know I am using facewash types of more then my face not covered faure why pls tell me. And second problem is. My teeth not white just yelloes type.
I got pigmentation on my face due to reaction with a bleaching cream and using lemon juice which is photosensitive, whenever I step into Sun. Spots come again on face.
I am fair in color. It was started changing skin color and became rough near chin. It is spreading all over neck from 1 year. Can you please provide me a solution for this issue?
Read on to know more about the ways in which you can manage acne:
1. Hygiene: It is important to keep the skin clean as clogged pores often lead to breakouts on the skin, like acne. One must wash the face twice a day at least, so as to ensure that micro particles that can escape from pollutants and other dirt and grime get washed away from the surface of the skin, instead of settling into the pores and clogging them. You can use your fingertips in order to gently rub a mild cleanser or face wash into your skin and then rinse with water. Also, steer clear of facial scrubs and other exfoliation elements as this can make the acne even worse, leaving you with permanent scars if you happen to pop a pimple or scrub too hard.
2. Do not Touch: It is important to remember that constant touching and popping of the pimples can lead to scarring as well as infections in the long run. It is imperative to keep the affected area clean as the hands are one of the most used parts of the body that come in contact with all sorts of dust and dirt, which can easily get transferred to the face every time we touch it. This can make the condition even worse and lead to further inflammation of the pimples.
3. Sun Exposure: If you are suffering from acne, you must ensure that you do not remain exposed to the sun for too long, as the harmful ultraviolet rays will make the condition even worse, and can lead to oozing. This can inturn cause infection and other related skin problems. Also, one must avoid tanning beds and booths as the harmful chemicals used to get a temporary tan can end up having a negative effect on the skin and the acne.
4. Products: When you use a product for the condition, ensure that it is approved by your dermatologist first. You must also use a product long enough before you switch to another product, as constantly switching creams and lotions can lead to a flare up of the condition. Also, before you start using a product, test it on a small patch of your skin on the arm or the leg, so that you know whether or not it will suit you.
I have melasma spot both the chicks under 2 inch from the eye's how can I removed spots permanently.
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.