Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhil Shetty
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhil ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 22 year old male, suffering from hair loss for about 5 years now along with seborrheic dermatitis (it comes and goes). I was using 'no skruff lotion" for dandruff and "Keraglow Men" for hair growth prescribed by a dermatologist. But this year it got much worse than ever as my hair started falling at much increasing rate followed by receding hair line. I was very depressed due to my condition and felt disappointed as medicines weren't working for me. I stopped seeing the doctor and discontinued the meds for a while but my condition was getting worse day by day. After few months I consulted to the same doctor again. This time the doctor tested my flaky scalp [ "Tzanck Smear"] and diagnosed the condition as "androgenic Alopecia" and prescribed some new meds "Finpecia 1 mg" and "hairless lotion" along with the previous medicines. After using it for few months I saw some improvements but my hair line is still receding along with hair fall [a little less than before]. And also Finpecia is giving me a hard time, a decreased libido and erectile dysfunction. Is there anything I could do to alleviate the side effects of finpecia? For my condition, do I have any better option except finpecia? Thank You.
I am 19 year old girl. I am having bulging type of matter in my left face mole. It pains when it gets touch or press. What it is exactly. And what should I do?
I am 30 year old guy, am going to marry a girl in a couple of months. My head looks bald, so am interested in doing either hair transplantation or natural hair growth technique may be through Ayurveda, my only concern is side effects due to hair transplantation, if not which is right place, who will b the Masters for that, how much will it cost, how long will it be there. Please suggest me some ideas on that issues.
I am a 22 year female. I have oily skin with pimples on my cheek and Chin. Currently i am using faceline a and doxycycline. But slowly my skin started to peel and thus I stopped using it for a week. But now my pimples got bigger with a little puss on each and everyone. I never had this problem earlier. Should I continue with faceline? Is it worth using?
Hello, I am 23 year old I have legs, pimples, and weakness problem I take so many treatment, but my problem will not solve, I take last 2yaer, now what should I do.
Hi sir/madam, I am 23 years old guy. I have problem of skin tanning. Along with this I still face acne type problem on back side & skin at thighs and butt is dark while I am fair?
I have white circle on my body continuously. What is the main suggestion for relief from that? Please need help.
Mere scalp mein inni dandruff hai ki motey motey gumdey bn jate hai. Aur dhoop mein jb main nikalta hun to scalp mein bht itching hoti hai. I am suffering this condition from last two years but jb tk dwa khata hun ya lgata hun tb tk thk then uske bad phr se. So main chahta hun yh blkl thk ho jae r itching na ho r dandruff k gumdey chley jae.
I am a 28 yrs old and having foot worm in session time from last 2 yrs please give me the suggestion.
I have acne in my chest, back and on my shoulders and arms. It causes huge and hard dark spots. I don't know why it's coming. I had this problem from past 4 years. I don't know if I had any allergies.
Sir, If we drink milk. I'm getting red pimples on face. What to eat to reduce this heat pimples? Is it better to drink green tea for red boils on face. Please suggest a daily diet that can cure my red bubble acne on face.
I am suffering from black head like a pimples on my face. I have used many kinds of medicine and creams and also used homeopathy treatment. But problem as its .please consult me.
I have been facing chapped lips from past 3 years. Every morning when I wake up the lower portion of my lips gets cracked. Is there any ayurvedic treatment or allopathic work.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.