Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhil ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old I am suffering hairs problems mere hairs mai bahoot Kharis hoti hai aur jakham se ho gai hai ye problem bahoot dino se hai lagta hai alergy ho gai hai. Second mere right hand ke bones week hai kuchh bhi likhta hu tau pain hone lagta hai yeh problem mujhe seven eight years se hai. What should I do please tell me best treatment ..
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shapes but no effect yet I sm sure what your can I do. Can you please help with this?
I am sujith, my age is 22, I had a suggest about how I get fair face. Give a suggestion and pimple also remove solution should I need please tell me.
My hair is very thin and I still suffer from hair loss. What should I do to get my hair back and make my hair have more volume. Suggest any natural methods and also any other shampoo.
Hello sir, I have been diagnosed by lichen planus pigmentosa it's been a year it is increasing very slightly and is there on my face tried with corticosteroid ointment for a month but no good response can you just help me how to treat it is laser a good option.
I have itching in the genital parts or in pubic hair like under arm eyebrows nd mostly in legs and penis hair mostly I find a small types of insects which are adhesive with hair I am facing this problem from more than 1 year so what can I do. Which medicine should I take?
At the morning time when I take off my bed then I can see at my face a number of pimple. Why can I solve this problem.
Hi, My sister, age 25 has got chicken pox today. I had it from last 20 days, but now I am fine. Is there any way of reducing the effects and stopping the spread?
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this.
In my lag and hand so many water are come every time. How can I reduce this. please any suggestion. This was a so irritating for me please help us.
I am 22 year old male. I have been experiencing severe hair loss from past 6 years. I am having my grand fathers genes. He is bald, but not at the age of 22. But, I am facing these problems at this young age. I feel insecured and not quite confident talking with people outside. Please give me some suggestions and medicines regarding this. I lost 15% of my hair, but it is not visible unless untill anyone observes properly.
I am 17 years old and I have small pits on my face from acne. My friend has suggested me to use mederma to make the scare lighter. So I just wanna ask is it safe to use mederma for scars.
How to fit our body healthy and make glow in our face and oily skin improve please give a suggestion OK Thank you very much.
Hii .I am 28 yes and I am having light moles on my face neck and stomach from last 2 year .i consult a doctor and he suggested this is freckles .pls tell Me the why it happens and how it can be remove.
Hello I'm 24 years old. I have little hair on my face and no hair on my chest. I have pubic hair. Please suggest me treatment and medicines for the problem.
I having so much of hairfall what can I do to prevent my hairfall and what all I can do for dandruff and to increase my hair growth please suggest me some remedies for prevent hair fall.
How to stop pimples. Tell me the name of medicine or any tube that can help to stop the growing of pimples.
Hives, or ‘Urticaria’ in medical parlance, is a skin condition characterized by the appearance of itchy swellings on the skin surface. Hives may break out on any part of your body and can be of different sizes. It is not a prolonged condition and generally lasts for a few hours. Urticaria or hives usually occur due to the secretion of certain chemical substances such as “histamine” from underneath the skin surface.
Some of the possible causes of hives are mentioned below:
- Overexposure to sunlight
- As a side effect of medicines such as aspirin, painkillers or antibiotics.
- Insect bites
- Any food related allergy may also trigger hives
- People allergic to certain chemicals or latex can also develop hives
- Sensitivity to temperature or water can cause hives
- Infections such as Hepatitis or chronic diseases such as thyroid may result in the occurrence of hives.
- Alcohol or caffeine intake can cause chronic urticaria
The most common symptoms of Hives include:
- Skin becomes swollen
- Frequent itching sensation
- Skin inflammation is also common
- You may feel a burning sensation
- Within a short span of time, it may disappear and then again reappear on different parts of the body
- Red and white patches appear all over the skin surface known as “wheals”
Hives generally go untreated as the condition subsides within a few hours. But sometimes, hives can be chronic or acute in nature. If so, it would require treatment as it can give rise to further complications. Some of the treatment methods are given below:
- Corticosteroids may be prescribed by the doctor to control the formation of hives and give relief from inflammation.
- Antihistamines (drugs which hinder the impacts of histamines; mainly used for curing allergies) are advised to patients with chronic urticaria. It controls the effects caused due to the discharge of histamines.
- Knowing and avoiding the trigger conditions may prove to be helpful.
- Applying menthol creams can give comfort due to its cooling properties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.