Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhash ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I am very fair by birth which obtained genetically from my father. But after some years probably when I entered my teenage, I got more freedom as I started to eat more junk food and started to play outdoors reckless in hot sun for more long hours. Now I am 18 and studying engineering 1st year. I am now average in colour. I think my ignorance towards my health and eating habits made me like this as I am now like this i. E, with an avg colour. Someone pls suggest me how to regain my fairness back like I want to became as fair as when im born I want to regain my original colour. What should I do? Any one please respond.
I have some skin scratches causes from work out on my under arm to chest. what should I do for repair or remove it? Please tell me.
Pricked a part too many times and it always Bled, now that area looks Black (not a scar) you can call them rashes maybe.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.