Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhash ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I heard that honey lighten skin. I was applying honey directly on my face and sometimes with besan and milk. My complexion was fair but now my skin turned very black and dark please tell me know what can I do to get previous complexion please any soap or any tip for permanent colour not temporary.
I had a dark circles on my face and even I had pimples too. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of these problems in small time.
Hello, My age is 20 years and that's why I'm panicking I have a small problem my skin is dull and wrinkly. I mean all my hands and legs. I don't have tight skin. Recommend me something that shows result soon. Please I'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
Doctor, If I do advance procedures like Tca Peel, subscission, co2 fractional laser will I never be able to go out in the sun freely? Will it damage my skin even after use of sunscreen while I'm out in the sun. Please advise.
My friend is little dark in nature. She believes that her genetic colour increases after marriage and may be after child birth. Is that possible. Or the genetic colour remains the same.Please tell.
I am 23 years old female. How we should maintain our skin. What exercises we should do to get a good fair skin.
Hello sir, I have pimples on my face due to heat in my body. I have oily skin. And dandruff too. Please give me one tip to get rid from all these.
I am 20year old girl, I recently had skin biopsy and found that the scary scar on my face and head is due to dle, when I had little search about it on internet it really hurt me alot when I found that it is not curable. I dont want to live with this scar for my whole life I really need expert suggestions regarding this.
My face become dull day to day don't know why what's happening, face becoming dark day to day how to glow give me any tips.
My skin is dull n have till on face and spots and colour becoming dark day by day .i want shiny clear skin.
I get few rashes on my skin occasionally and it gets quite itchy. Is there any solution? And why is this happening.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.