Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar SaneYour feedback matters!
I always face my threats problem please give me any suggestion if it is possible then please tell me natural solution.
My Friend has Wart on her scalp. Whether it will turn into Malignancy. What is the treatment for that. If treatment na when it will disappear. After disappearing hair will grow on that area or not give your suggestion.
Doctor said it is normal. I do not have symptoms. Why to check for psa? What is the normal size of prostate? At 25age. All men have different size or same?
I have heard that" Safi" purifies the blood for better skin. Fair. Is there any side effects of that? Or is there home made easy remedy to get face fair and white.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
I used to get lot of pimples when I was 15 to 17. Now i'm free of getting pimples but those pimples left me with small holes on my face. Could you please help me to get rid of these holes?
My hands, arms are really dark as compared to other parts of my body. What can I do for a even skin tone?
doctor ji sister k पीत उछल रही है और सभी शरीर पर दाफड हो गए है इसका कोई आयुर्वेदिक इलाज बताईये please.
I Am 20 year old, I have oily skin and I got so much pimples on my face, before two years I got cystic acnes so I got laser too, after that I got less acne breakout but still I want concern so that I can get rid from that.
I am 30 years old lady, I have pimples with itching and redness on face for last 2 years, which comes n go. Some says it is rosacea, it is relief with allopathy medicines but after stopping medicins, problem occur again, I am very depressed.
Sir I'm raju sarkar, my major problem is always I have extremely facial blushing without any reason. When I blushing my face become so red & feeling hot sensation. That is horrible experience. That's why I loss my confidence & it also effected on my education. Now my life is getting hell so please sir tell me how to stop my facial blushing permanently please sir .god bless you.
Apply a sunscreen every morning and afternoon.
Avoid any scrubs and loofah to wash the face
Consult the Dermatologist for a good anti ageing regimen