Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suchitra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuchitraYour feedback matters!
If I want to conceive. On which two days we should try. So that maximum probability is there. Period will be on 14th may. After that please tell me best two dates. Cycle of 28 days.
I m suffering from PCOD. Please can you explain me it's complications and how can it be treated, medically or surgically.
Doctor I had sex with my boyfriend in July and we didn't use condom and I attempted 2 periods do I wil become pregnant and do my boyfriend and me get infected or not what happens after doing sex my DNA change please say me in detail doctor it's my request.
Hello doctor I have asked question but there was no reply, Ian planning for pregnancy from last 3 months but there is no positive result as I stay in sharja I have consulted a general doctor m2tone tablets for making my periods regular from 40 days to 30 days and she asked me to take Clomid 50 mg 2 times from 5th day of my periods to 7th day and she asked me to take folicum folic acid tablet, this month from 9th day after my period I am using ovulation kit but it's showing negative today is my 15th days till when you want me to use that kit and every day we are having sex can you please tell me for 31 days of periods when will I ovalute till when you want me to use that kit I badly want a baby.
Hello, I am hsv1 igg positive (23.5) and I am. Unmarried .I don't have any symptoms or outbreak Can I get marry with this virus. Will it transmit to my wife or any impact to my future sex life.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!