Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuchithaYour feedback matters!
Periods on 07-02-16. Last 2 days fully tiredness, if I eat tasteless, omit sensation. Backache like periods. I do not know what is it. Kindly tell me I want to consult doctor today. Kindly inform me at the earliest.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex on 8th may and had an Ipill on 9th may, I got bleeding similar to normal periods on 17th may. But the problem is. This period has been going on for 12 days. Today is 28th may. My last month's period began on 21st April. And I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Is this something serious doctor? Please help me.
1. CALC. FLUOR. 7. KALI SULPH.
(Calcium Fluoride) (Potassium Sulphate)
2. CALC. PHOS. 8. MAG. PHOS.
(Calcium Phosphate) (Magnesium Phosphate)
3. CALC. SULPH. 9. NAT. MUR.
(Calcium Sulphate) (Sodium Chloride)
4. FERR. PHOS. 10. NAT. PHOS.
(Iron Phosphate) (Sodium Phosphate)
5 KALI MUR. 11. NAT. SULPH.
(Potassium Chloride) (Sodium Sulphate)
6. KALI PHOS. 12. SILICA
(Potassium Phosphate) (Silica Oxide)
I am 45 years old. (my mother got her menopause at 45) For the past two years my periods are irregular, Sometimes they do not come for a month or two or sometimes they last for more than 28 days. I was asked to remove my uterus to get rid of the problem permanently which I do not want to do. My gynecologist asked me to take pause mf if my periods last longer. But this was a short term remedy. Even now, I take strip of 10 tablets each month if my periods continue for more than 3 weeks (sometimes spotting, sometimes one heavy bleed in a day, sometimes just big clots) My friend advised me to take ashokarishtha syrup to help with my problem. I feel tired. My hemoglobin is 13. I have gained weight, feel excessively hot, get flustered and suffer from forgetfulness. I do not want to remove my uterus. Please suggest some ayurvedic medication which will help me.
My sex life is good it's like almost very frequent we Have sex. Because of sex my vagina has increased its like. It has become more spreaded so how to decrease the vaginal hole.
If the hymen is torn during the first intercourse then is there will be bleeding immediately or it can occur after two weeks? If any bleeding takes place after two weeks of having sex for the first time is there any chance of getting pregnancy? I'm confused I have my periods today before 14 days of my normal menstrual cycle. I have my last periods on 16th March and sex on 23rd March. He just rubbed it near my vagina and ejaculated some semen in the vagina. But I had no bleeding that time. I have washed off all the semen immediately. Today 2nd April I had my periods again. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Fasting not only aids religious beliefs, but also has many spiritual benefits. It is considered the best way to re-energize one's mind, body and soul. It is one of the best ways to detoxify one's digestive system and immune system. One's stomach and pancreas are always in a state of action and hence a few days' rest can actually retune both the systems. Fasting also provides one with the opportunity to reconnect with one's spiritual body. It is a journey of self-discovery. Activities like praying and meditating helps people to connect more with their spiritual self.
How can you detox your body?
Although fasting is one of the best ways to detox one's body, not everyone has the physical strength to perform it. Detoxing can also be performed by having detoxifying foods.
- Fruits help in washing out toxins from the body. Green foods like barley, wheatgrass, spinach, alfalfa helps to give a chlorophyll boost to the digestive system. Broccoli sprouts are very high in antioxidants and its ability to stimulate detoxifying enzymes in the digestive system is unparalleled. They are more effective than any fully grown vegetable.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants and washes away impurities and toxic substances. It also contains catechins, which increase the function of liver. Vegetables like onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, turmeric and garlic are best eaten juiced or raw which will help in purging away toxins from the liver thus aiding the cleansing process.
- Omega-3 oils like hemp, olive oil, avocado oil help in detoxing. They lubricate the intestinal walls and thus allow the toxins to be absorbed by the oil and wash them away.
- Fasting is often aided by meditation, which helps to establish a deeper connection with oneself through faith. While meditating, make sure that you are neat and clean. Clean the environment in which you are fasting. Try to spend a minimum to 10-15 minutes remembering the name of the Supreme and chant his name or mantra. Light a candle to burn your ego and feed animals, birds around you. One should speak in limited amounts during meditation. After you break your fast, you will experience a sense of gratitude towards the food you eat.
I have my first IUI done and I got pregnant. Now I am in 14th week pregnant. I am working woman ,I need to travel 45 km up and down to office. My doctor suggested avoid travelling since it IUI pregnancy. Is IUI pregnancy should be more careful than normal pregnancy. Please suggest me on my travel.
Pregnancy brings with it the need to be extra careful about the overall well-being of the mother-to-be. Extreme caution has to be taken in managing health, as antibiotics and a lot of other treatment modalities are best avoided during pregnancy. With diabetes becoming common in the younger ages and women choosing to delay pregnancy, there are multiple women who are diabetic and choose to get pregnant later in life.
With diabetes being a chronic and a lifestyle condition, it definitely has its effects on pregnancy. However, the key is to manage diabetes cautiously in such a way that its effects on pregnancy, both the mother and the developing baby, are minimal. The increased blood sugar levels from the mother pass on to the baby, so keeping a close watch on the blood sugar levels is very important.
- The maximum effect of diabetes on the baby is during the first few weeks of pregnancy. It is when the vital organs (brain, heart, lungs and kidneys) are forming, and high blood sugar levels can be harmful. This is slightly tricky as most women realise they could be pregnant only after about 6 weeks. If pregnancy is planned, it is best advisable to keep a check on sugar levels much ahead of the pregnancy.
- The baby could be used to high levels of sugar while in the womb, and once delivered, it could have too low sugar levels. This needs to be monitored.
- Preeclampsia, which is increased protein in the urine and high blood pressure, can happen during the second trimester. This may require the baby to be delivered prematurely.
- Babies born to diabetic mothers are often bigger. The baby’s pancreas is used to higher sugar levels and so the extra sugar gets converted to fat, which is the reason for the bigger babies. This may also necessitate C-sections.
- Pregnancy can induce the development of diabetic retinopathy, which may prevent vaginal delivery, as the woman may not be able to exert the required pressure.
- Abnormal calcium and magnesium levels, which need to be monitored for a while after birth
- Most diabetic women reach full term if the sugar levels have been under good control.
Diabetic pregnant women are high at risk. However, with advanced medical care, these risks and complications are managed very well producing healthy babies from normal deliveries with effectively no harm to the mother’s health. Once a diabetic woman tests positive, it is advisable to seek medical help to plan diet/meal plan, physical activities, exercise regimen, lifestyle changes, and medication dose adjustments. This is not a one-time activity, but needs to be closely monitored with daily blood sugar levels throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
I'm having lower abdominal pain after having romance and oral sex. I want to complete my orgasm but m virgin and I wanna stay like this till my marriage. So I am not having proper sex. Just oral. My partner did not insist me fr sex, bt I think he is missing some point in completing my ejaculation. Can you suggest what should we do.
I have vaginal infection, so what should I do. Is a home remedies are recommend to treat this disease.
I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in nov and in dec I got periods dis means I am not pregnant I have problem of pcos.
I am unmarried 27 age I am doing hand job Weekly twice IT will affect me or affect after marriage time.
My weight have been gain and body shape also out. 1 month before my PCOS treatment have completed but my weight is not losing. I can't walking /jogging bcs of my back pain. Can I used weight lost medicine? Is any side effects?
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.
Lump discovered please help Hi, I have never had a lump in my breast before I'm 24 years old and I'm worried. The lump is on the same side as where I had an abscess removed recently. It's red and inflamed on the outside and tender to touch. Wondering what it could be, thanks .
Sir I am married since 4 years and I have 1 child and I had physical relationship with married women without protection it had continued for 2 years even I had in relationship with wife now I am scared that can I get or infected by hiv please confirm I don't want to do blood test please confirm.
A man and woman’s bodies are completely different from each other. It’s not merely the structure or appearance that is different but it is also the functioning, internal systems and sub-systems that are quite distinct. Therefore, men and women are affected by different diseases at different ages and conditions. But there are quite a few diseases that are common in women but, are also found in men. Some of those diseases are-
Breast cancer- It’s a popular but false conception that only females have breasts. The reality is that males have breasts too! Men are affected by breast cancer, though not as frequently as women, but they do!
Osteoporosis- This disease of weakened bones is usually found in women. Men too suffer from this disease that is hard to discover due to the lack of symptoms.
Lupus- The inflammatory disease is found in men on rare occasions, but the fact is- it does!
Eating disorders- Under-eating or over-eating due to depression or issues concerning body image has always been synonymous with women. But, men also develop irregular eating habits depending or moods, mental state and anxiety over self-image.
HPV- This sexually transmitted disease is commonly found in women but factually it can develop in men as well. It is difficult to discover it via tests and even hard to find symptoms, but it does occur in men in a few cases.
Migraines- Men and women both suffer from migraines though the frequency of it is observed more in women.
Rheumatoid arthritis- This is a common disease found in women, 70% of the affected people are women hence it is perceived that it is a ‘woman’s; disease. It develops in men as well, especially after a certain age.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"