Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita Subodh PalkarYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of pain in leg muscles after ejaculation during sex. After that I do not desire for more. I always get tired after that, even for whole day if I have done it in morning. It results in back pain too. I can not enjoy my sex life.
I am a 31 years old male and suffering from left shoulder-neck region pain since last 3 months. I went for physiotherapy and took 5 sittings of the treatment and started doing exercises as recommended, but although the pain reduced for few days, it has started again. I am now being told to meet an orthopaedic. Please suggest.
Hi my name is Sourav Choudhury I am 26 years of old but I have back and shoulder pain what should I do for getting relief?
Sir/mam Actually this question is for my mother. Every day when she goes to bed, she feels too much pain in her legs. I googled it and found that its called Rest leg syndrome. And due to this she faces too much difficulties to sleep. So what is the cure for it? Please help.
Hv pain in left knee. Fell on road 5 months b4. Ok after some treatment but now I feel pain n knt sit cross legged n some Pain in walking Some sweeping in inner side of Knee. How to 1 get rid of swelling 2. How to get rid of pain n walk straight.
Please advice some treatment for bulging of disc I tried everything possible. Visited all type of doctor, did physical exercise and massage as well but still pain persists.
I am a 19 years old girl I often have shoulder aches maybe due to heavy bag oacks. What should I do?
Sir you had pain in my left pelvis some tyms, when I touch abd push the pelvis it feels like paining from 3 days. And sometimes it feels like paining I do exercise for 3 days for fat reduction.
I am a 42 years old male and have a problem with my hands they go to sleep often and sometimes I wake up with scratching palms. I read online it may be carpel tunnel syndrome. Please suggest.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
- Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
- Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
- There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
- If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
- A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
- Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
- Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
Surgery may also be option of treatment when non-operative treatment fails or pain worsens during non-operative treatment. Surgery is performed to trim part of Acromio bone which is causing impingement on underlying Rotator cuff to provide adequate space for mobility of tendons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Hlo doctor . Actually I hv severe pain in my legs especially knees and toes . Evn I feel pain in my finger . Usually I wen I get up whenever I sleep . Not only that .i feel like my skeleton system is so weak . I feel tired n sleepy all d time . . I get depressed soon . N my face tone is different frm my body . water I apply for betterment I can c no changes . nothing is effecting . Hlp me out doctor .
I am a 22 year old male. I have been suffering from fever for 2 days. And also feeling pain in joints. Please tell me what should I do.
I am suffering from backbone pain at joints i.e. Just above hip please suggest me my disease and it's diagnosis.
My mom is suffering from shoulder pain last 4 month. She is not lift any thing from his hand give proper advice what we do?
I am 40 years old woman. I am experiencing finger and leg pain especially the bones since last few years. Even finger nails are looking out of shape. I consulted relevant doctors But no medication could give me permanent relief from the pain. Can you please suggest. Thanks.
I am sixty two years male and have pain in finger bones and muscles all around knee joint. Is it start of arthritis? what medications should I use? what should be the diet? thanks
I have Pain in my left leg from last three months. The pain arise from hip to heel. I am not able to walk Please consult about this.
Hi have only legs pain and back pain joints pain so what is problem. I last 2 week I'm admit in hospital now same problem?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.