Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita Subodh PalkarYour feedback matters!
Mere cousin ki ek hand ki ungli 8 year pahle achanak murti chali gayi, dikkat ab ye ho rahi hai ki ab us ungli ke thik bagal wali ungli bhi jhuk rahi hai, kya wo kisi surgery se thik ho sakti hai. Agar ha, to kaha.
I am a house wife. from past 3 months I am suffering from joint pain. Suggest how to get ride of it. And moreover you will not eat potatoes also.
I am 35 years female having knees joint pain. They swell some times as I am having continuous standing job. Kindly advice
I am 75 years old, am having shoulder pain, it like frozen shoulder. I can move my right hand freely but there is pain, am also doing excercise- but the pain is still there. Now it is running for 5 months. Please advise.
I am 23 year old. From last two days I have pain in my lower arm so there is trouble in walking. Kindly suggest me some medicine or any other prescription.
I have suffering from fever and also cold and also back pain and also did not like any food, please can we solve my problem.
I have pain in my right shoulder before last 3 years. I have operated my shoulder 2 times but there is no response. What should I do.
When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.
Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:
- Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
- Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
- Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.
A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.
I am 23 years old, but my joints are paining because of increased uric acid what I do for reducing it. I want baby and my pain killers not stop please guide me.
I am suffering from habit of Masturbation approx daily. I am not get rid of such problem. So that there is pain in legs and tired soon. How can it be treated? My legs pain and habit of masturbation. Please help me. I want to leave the habit of masturbation but I can't?
I am 50 years old Female having Arm Joint pain since 6 months. Pain heavily at night 2 to 3 times heavy pain. Kindly advice what should I do?
Doctor I am going to toilet just after 2-3 minutes of taking lunch. And my lower legs pain so much sometimes Pls help
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.