Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrarna ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, M 11 weeks 3 days pregnant. I started getting pricking needle pain on the right side of my stomach. Not sure what it is? Is dis normal or not.
Hello sir, My Usg done on 19 dec. Gestational age is 14wk nd 06 days nd my foetus weight is 1.02kg. Is it normal.
What happen with continuous mest urination what its effects and please teel me in what time period a person has to do or not to do. What will be the appropriate size of penis plzz I'm not I'll but I just wanted to know that please Sr/ mmam.
Hi I had my period this month which ws 8 days late last month it ws 7 days late. This tym on 2 nd nd 3 rd day I had heavy clots bleeding on 4th dae there are no traces of blood usually I bleed little on 4th day. please help is this periods or implantation bleeding?
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.
Often cramping right side of belly. I have an chocolate cyst in earlier but recent ultrasound it was cure. Tying for conceive last 1 year but not any result. What is happing please give me advice.
Hi Age 26, Day of cycle 10, follicular scan report is follicle left ovary size 2.6*2.5, ET: 1.2 cm and irregular endometrium. Is this report normal? Last month I have ovulated on 12 day, on which day I may ovulate this month. Is it possible to conceive this month.
I am 24 yrs. 27 weeks 3 days pregnant. First pregnancy. Having frequent braxton hicks contractions. Not painful. But can feel tightening in the stomach. Goes away within 20 seconds or so. But frequency is increased since 3 days. I am very worried and scared. Is something going to be wrong. Please reply. Thanks.
Had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th jan at 7 am took unwanted 72 at 8 pm .My period was due on 10 jan it did not come nor bleeding happened. Did pregnancy test on 13th jan its negative me worried what to do.
Hi doctor, I am 7 months pregnant. Please suggest a detail diet plan for last 2 months of my pregnancy. Please write a daily diet plan to be followed. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to a detail daily diet schedule.
Dear Dr. Last menstruation date was 4th February. There was no sign of periods on march .she tested on prega news indicator and found that she is pregnant. She went to a gynaecologist on 15th march .the doctor suggested to take rest at home ,not to lift heavy loads .given some blood test. But she will get the results of those blood tests after few days. The doctor has written some medicines but she has not bought yet. But today and yesterday a little bit deep, grey blood like liquids has come out .will be there any problem .can she be remained pregnant? She is anxious to have a baby. We have been trying since 8 months. Please suggest.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi. I had relation for 7 years now my vagina is so loose. So can you please provide me the solution for this?
- Relationship commitments loveliness responsibilities - are the most important in shaping of one's identity and symbol of perfection in attitude otherwise
- This indeed makes an individual ready to face the challenges in their path of life and to survive into it successfully.
- But by mere commitments alone in relationship of responsibilities would not make differences if there is no civilised realisation happens naturally in the mind and all part of his own cells, to make it a room for success.