Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubramanyamYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am suffering from fever from three hour and because of that I am unable to do my work properly so tell me what can I do?
Feeling pain in heart and irregular heart beat sometimes and stomach pain I think its a side effect of dexona tablet. I used it 2 months regular each tablet per day. Can I protect it with liver tonic?
Sir /mam mujhe bhahut jyada nightfall hota hai 4 days in a week and even din mai bhi agar sota hu to bhi hota hai. please help me. For out of this.
I m 32 years old male. My mouth is not open fully. May be the reason is tobacco chawing. Please suggest any home remedies to outcome from this problem.
I have body pain last one week and I take diclofenac and aceclofenac tablets still I am suffering. Wat should I do.
I have headache. Now wht I have to do in this situation. Is it a system of a big disease or not. What I have to do now.
I am 44yrs old female. Diagnosed with SLE in 1994. Have been on omnacortil since then. With a brief remission period. Now I have been diagnosed with meniers disease and suffer from vertigo. I am on 10mg omnacortil and vertin 16 twice and ditide. Also I have thalassemia minor with Hb 8.5. Please help. Have a poor vision and get dizzy often. Cannot work.
Doctor I am having issues while I do sex with girlfriend. Poor strength n cums fast. Any suggestion to get problem my solved. I was masturbating since 7th STD, nowadays 4 times a week.
I had motions 4 to 5 times yesterday when I had chicken how should prevent this condition please suggest me.
I am 24 year old male from childhood I have allergy in eyes during summer time, eyes will become red, sticky layer will be formed and my nose will start running and only way to feel relaxed is to take at least hour long nap. For last 5 year I was in dehradun and bangalore and did not face any issue there but in city like Pune or Delhi it has become unbearable.
Hi sir/madam I am 21 years old I have a piles problem 1 year I consult doctor sidhha he give piles ointment and piles tablet pain is relief but lumps is not clear and repeat pain come I feel discombatable please help me I go for a surgery and clear lumps please answer me.
I went to pulmonologist he told me the allergic cough and he gave me nexium in morning and allegra in noon and Montelukast in night I am taking this medicine from 1 week but not relief in cough any suggestions? Any medication?
A 11 year old girl tested positive for Dengue is hospitalized but doc has still not transfused platelets despite the level depleting to 8000. We are worried but the treating doc seems confident about his line of treatment. Pl suggest if it is ok to wait without infusing platelets.
I have sinustis problem and deviated nosebone which cause allergy, is it necessary to get surgery or can it be cured with medicine.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.