Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh W Patange
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh W PatangeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year's old and feeling backpain. An sometimes I get headaches also so please suggest me some healthy tips.
I am suffering from diabetes at the age of 15 years now I am 22 am using insulin every day what is the solution.
I got shingles. It's on my neck behind the ear. It's 6th day. It's pains a lot. What to do and any precaution need to be taken. I am a teacher it won't infect the children na. Doctor had given me few medicine. 1. Aciclovir Dispersible tablet ip 800mh 2. Aciclovir cream ip 5% 3.skuryl pees (did not understand the writing) Its is now spreading on my face too. What do and do not's I should fallow.
Hi doctor. I have some sexual problem I am not give long time with my partner. Can you help to give me suggest for any pills any other natural think regard size increase and stamina and time increased. Thanks.
I have my stomach problem since 5 days. It is a big problem for me. I can't be able to eat food as much as I need. So, I am getting weak day by day. Please solve issue as soon as possible. I am thankful for it. Please help!
I feel too much dizziness nowadays, very lazy too. So is it a symptom of any kind of disease? Even though I get enough sleep, I do not feel refreshed when I get up.
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.