Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Subna SinghYour feedback matters!
My dad is 49 years old he is having slip disk since 12 years and heart size iz bulky .also his sugar is high sometimes and have stones in both the kidneys .i want your advice about his health.
Hi I am shekhar. Now a days I am getting fatty. Overweight so I am tried to lose my fat and doing exercise and running but during running my both lower legs paining badly so I want to know it is normal or I have to stop running.. please help me give me some suggestions.. I am waiting for your reply.. Thanks.
I have pain in lateral side of leg since last few days. I was said that it was ilio tibial band syndrome. What should I do to take care?
I'm a house wife, Age 52 weight 68 - I was suffering from Serious back pain, and leg Pain. Daily. Blood pressure getting high, Mostly. Pls Suggest me some precautions. How to maintain blood pressure. Hw to get relief from pain. Thnku.
I am 25 years old I have back pain last 3 weeks, I used ointment but not effective on my body, what should I do now.
I Suffer with regular back pain and muzilis pains what ever food I had it is digested with in one hour.
I am a 30 years old male. I am suffering from shoulder and knee pain from last 2 months. I have used only volini spray for this pain but haven't relief from this pain. Kindly pls give me some quick relief suggestions.
I am 35 years. I have muscles pain in my calf for last 10 days. I do workout at gym. Can you tell me how to get rid of this.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.