Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Parek
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash ParekYour feedback matters!
My skin colour is becoming dull day by day what should I do to change my skin tone actually my skin tone is white but my face and hand skin tone is becoming dull.
Have one or two active acne always, but my major concern is hyper pigmentation and rough texture. I am using tretinoin 0.04 since two months. My acne are under control but I need to increase its efficacy by adding topical Vitamin c and glyceric acid so that I also see improvement in Hyper pigmentation. please suggest a drugstore Indian brand which has topical glyceric acid or vitamin c in gel base. I will not mind if it makes my skin dry for I need to fade my scars. Demelan is there but its in cream base.
Dear sir, I am having a mole on my chin and I don't like it being there. So,tell me how to remove it or do I have to use any beauty creams.
My face itches whenever I prepare and I feel uneasy and restless. Kindly suggest the remedy. My face becomes gloomy and dull.
I have got scars on my skin 5 months ago after the treatment of acne which are caused by the reaction of betnovate c cream. what should I do for these scars.
Measles refer to an infection caused by a virus. It mainly affects the respiratory system and its onset is accompanied by high fever, runny nose, frequent coughing and itchy rashes all over the face. It is extremely contagious and spreads through saliva or even mucus. This infection has several symptoms. Some of them are:
- Persistent coughing: Affecting the respiratory system, the onset of measles can be identified by persistent and a nagging cough, one that refuses to recuperate.
- Fever: As discussed above, if you are infected by the measles virus, chances are very high that you will suffer from extremely high fever. It is often accompanied by chills.
- Sore throat: The throat forms an important part of the respiratory system and if it is infected, its repercussions can be felt in the throat. You will have extreme difficulty in eating or swallowing food when suffering from measles.
- Small white spots develop inside the mouth: Sometimes you may notice outbreak of small white spots in the interior of your mouth. In case you do, do not take it lightly. This is an important symptom of measles and you must consult a doctor immediately.
Not withstanding the contagious nature of the infection, there are various treatments available in order to treat this infection. Some of them are:
- Acetaminophen: This is used to relieve one of fever as well as pain in the muscles.
- Take rest: Suffering from measles is an extremely uncomfortable situation and taking rest always helps. Your immune system, being infected by a virus is rattled and needs sufficient rest to recuperate.
- Drink lots of water: Nothing can be an alternative to water. Therefore when suffering from measles, drink as much water as you can. Try to drink at least six to seven glasses of water, a day in order to purge your system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.