Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhas ParavYour feedback matters!
Iam fair but now a days my skin is becoming as black and iam looking ugly please tell me what to do in order to brighten my skin and look beautiful.
I have black spots on my back nd pimples I consult a doctor till 5 months bt anything did not happen what should I do.
I have been losing a lot of hair becuse of use of minoxidil morr 12. 5% for two months about 1 year ago which is very much concentrated. When I scratch my scalp, sticky like substance is on my scalp. Now, doctor suggest me to use regaine 5%. What should I do to regrow my hairand prevent hair loss. My hair fall problem starts from use of morr12. 5% not hereditary.
Respected sir, I am suffering from pigmentation on my face, please some suggestion to me. Thanking you sir,
I have no beard in ny face (little in my chin. I want grow beard in my chick also. please give any suggestion.
I am 19 year old and I got some pimple type things on my both of the shoulders. Please tell what should I do to get rid of this.
I am a 28 year old male. Since last 3 months I have noticed a pimple like dot on my left nipple. It itches sometimes also I had a minor pain there which is not now. Is that a threat or I need a treatment.
Mere beta ko Kafi Dino see Puri body me khujli ho rahi h jisse bad us point par lal nisan pad jate h what is the problem and medication for this.
I have alot of black stains on my right cheek since childhood .please how can cure & how much will be the cost for treatment.
Hi m not getting beard properly on my face. At someplace beard is not coming. So please can someone help me with it.
Sir mera face bahot oily he jiski vjah se mera face dark ho raha he nd dark circals bhi ho gye he please suggest medicins jo ki mere face se oil htaye nd mere face ko fairness kre or mere face pr glow de.
Hydradenitis suppurativa is a chronic inflammatory condition of the sweat glands (called as apocrine or sebaceous glands) and hair follicles. The apocrine glands are found in the axillae (arm pits), areola surrounding the nipples and anal canal. They open into the hair follicles. This may present as a group of boils or abscesses.
- It is also found in areas of skin, which come in contact with each other like the sub mammary folds under the breasts and inner thighs.
- There is long-term skin inflammation and it can be extremely painful.
- Homeopathic medicines will enhance the self-healing potential of the individual and help in the healing of the ulcers and sinus tracts, treat the existing lesions and reduce the pain to a marked degree. After all this condition has chronic inflammation, which needs to be addressed by anti-inflammatory homeopathic medicines.
- Homeopathic treatment entails of doing the complete case study of the individual and asking him various questions in relation to his disease and in relation to the various aspects of his life. After careful study a homeopathic medicine is selected.
- Usually skin diseases are an external manifestation of internal stresses and emotions and homeopathic case taking is able to address these stresses which most of the times are responsible for the continuation and act as trigger factors for any skin disease.
- Bellis perennis, belladonna, hepar sulphuricum, arnica montana, silicea, apis mellifica, hecla lava, arsenic album, phytolacca and lachesis are some of the common homeopathic remedies that can be useful, but the remedy is given only after careful case taking.
After homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a best results
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
PRP is a latest, state-of-the-art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How PRP works?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system
- Autologous (from patient's own blood)
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively
The Science of PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
Who should not have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely! Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!