Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubhangiYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 13. After she attended her first period at 11, she developed irregularities. We visited doctor and medicated for PCOS. Now she hardly has longer periods, but the recurrence comes in 16 - 25 days gap. And completes in 2 days. Do we need to go for further consultation? Any natural ways to cure or suppress this?
I had my ultrasound yesterday and the result is a minimal fluid in pod. What's that mean whether am pregnant.
Today my wife did lot of walking as she is 4 months pregnant, while she was walking she was getting pain in her stomach ; shall I consult a doctor. Please suggest. One more question pregnant woman can chew chEwing gums ,please advice thanks.
Hi, I have PCOD pblm and am planning pregnancy, my family doctor told to me, my period's time 2day onward am taking FERTYL 100 MG, so regularly I took tablet 5 days. So is there any chance to get pregnancy. And me.
Its been 2 years we r physical. But now a days my girlfriend experiences lil blood during our intercourse. Its bleeding frm past 2-3 months 1st it was very lil lyk jst 2-3 spots of bloods on d condom bt nw a days it bleeds too much. Wat should we do and why is it happening?
Im 18 years old n my periods started very early when I was 12 years old. My height is 150 cm n I want increase my height. I did gyming for 1 years to increase my height (no weight training) bt it was ineffective! Are there any chances? If yes what can I do for it?
On 24th June 2017, My dad advised my mom that he felt some swelling under lower abdominal and upper right thigh. Mom did some ideas massage (pain relief gel) but it was not worthful. On 1st July 2017, we went to our local hospital (Pahwa Hospital, Ludhiana, India), we met with a Doctor (MBBS, MD), he checked and advised to do Ultra sound test, CT Scan and Needle test. On 5th of July 2017, the local doctor advised me after seeing the reports, he has cancer and he recommended to go to the renowned oncologist in Ludhiana (forte hospital). On 11th of July 2017, dad was so weak that he could not stand, could not walk and he could not speak properly. So, we went to a known hospital where they gave antibiotics, paracetamol, glucose drips. In the CBC blood report, blood infection came out. After the antibiotics treatment, the fever is under control now. From yesterday, dad right leg is swelled from lower abdomen to the knee. All the things happened after needle test NFCA (fever, and more hard swelling). He can not move his right leg properly, he feels weak and sometimes pain in right leg. I read online that it is superficial Thrombophlebitis, anti-inflammatory tablets, cream, and gels can be applied or taken to reduce any pain Hope, my written details will give you enough idea regarding the problem. I am attaching all the reports with x-rays phone clicks and patient swelling leg photos. Please advise, to reduce the pain and swelling. Thanks.
I am 5 month pregnant I have done anomaly scan in (19 aug) 21 weeks it us normal I have some little pain in my lower abdomen what it causes.
Am breastfeeding my 2 month old baby. I have hypoechoic lesion in my right breast of 1.1*0.8 cm well defined hypoechoic lesion is seen on uoq of breast. Minimal vascularity in ultrasound breast. .skin. Subcutaneous and retroparenchymal spaces normal. Do I need to take mammogram. When can I take. Does the radiation affects baby. Bilateral axillary show multiple lymph nodes of 1.0 to 1.5 cm each. Does it cause future cancer. Please help me. Am very much worried..
Hi doctor .I m trying to conceive but i have irregular delayed periods . I took scan it results normal.Thyroid also normal.I dont have pcos. Then y i am not getting period properly.What may be the reason? Tell me a solution to regularise my periods.
Hi mam, this is Swathy! It's been one year one month since I got married but still I have not conceived. Still I didn't consult any doctor too. Me n my husband expecting every month but we are disappointed. Am getting my proper menstrual cycle. Please suggest me something.
My wife period every month 2 times (June 2015 to this month) and very weak this time daily pain, spinal pain, head ache, and all body very weak please solve now.
After 4 month of my marriage now my wife is pregnant but the problem is now whenever we are having sex she got pain, soreness,and bleeding she never enjoy sex that much every time she says its painful and burning inside but now after she got pregnant now from last 2 time whenever we have sex she start bleeding very minor but why this happen Pls help me I am so affair of it pls help is there any serious problem.
Hi, my wife had her period on 31 Mar 16, when will the fertile days occur to her? And as we plan for baby so how many times we intercourse in a day?
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving. Since last 10 days I am pain in my stomach like sane of the period pain. Also for the last three days I am having nausea feeling after every meal. What the chances and what should I do.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
In cases of gastrointestinal conditions like diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease and constipation, eating yogurt ensures that our digestive system regains its balance with good bacteria.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.