Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubhangiYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse from 14-20 day of this month. Is it possible for me to attain pregnancy? please let me know the fact. Because we are planning to make baby.
Sir, before one month I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend for 2, 3 times. This month she will get normal periods by 7 or 8 but still now she didn't get periods, but she had all the symptoms of period, but till now no period. Is she is pregnant, or the period will delay. Please, m little tensed help me.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
She is expecting her date but its being one day and not getting her date she is doubtful that she is pregnant and its been 7 days before so which medicine should take to avoid pregnancy. Please suggest.
I am 60 years old married woman with two grown up children. My menopause occurred when I was about 47. Of late, in the past 4 months, I am having frequent white discharges. We consulted a famous gynaecologist in nagpur on 30 march 15. As advised by her I underwent pap smear test and ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis. Pap smear test says" smears show an inflammatory background. There are sheets of neutrophils present. Also groups of squamous cells seen with out any atypical features. Opinion: benign cellular changes of inflammation" opinion of ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis test: endometrium is slightly thick for post menopausal. No other demonstrable abnormality. (uterus is normal size (4 x 2.9 x 2.3 cm) and shows normal echo texture. Endometrium - 6 mm, regular) after the test applied ointment and inserted the tablet for 3 days as prescribed by the doctor. But the white discharge is still continuing and has not reduced much. In may 15, I had bleeding slightly for about 2 hours after taking crocin for fever. Please advice.
I am 29 years old. Married for last 4.5 yrs. I got my last to last periods on 11th august n then on 30th august, while my date was on 11th september. & now from last 3 days, I am experiencing a different kind of pain in my lower abdomen. Is it a early sign of pregnancy?
I am not happy with my wife in bed she don't support to me on bed She loves me also and she was virgin at 1st night what is the problem.
Dear doctor: Having 28-day menstrual cycle. Last period started on October 2, 2016 and lasted until October 5, 2016. Now, seen a little bleeding today morning (October 13, 2016, one week after the menstrual period). We are newly married (marriage date sep 4), trying to get pregnant and having daily intercourse. What might be the cause for bleeding and what is the possible time to get pregnant? Thank you.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
Hi Ma'am My menses are not continues. This time it is delayed by 20 Days. I want to ask for some medicine or some suggestion for the continuity.
I did sex with my gf 2 days ago and today she has stomach pain nd she said her date is also not come. I used condom but there is chance that condom is cut one side I thnk. Its not sure and there is 16 hours left in complete 72 hours so can I gave her unwanted 72 tablet. And also is there any side effect. Of this tablet.
Hai. Am 5 weeks pregnant. Previously had a abortion with bleeding regularly and no baby growth at all. This is normal consumption. Now my Doctor prescribed me to take susten 100 my and materna 5000iu injection. What is the purpose of this injection?
I am 27 yrs old and i am suffering from endometrial polyps from last 1 yr.What should I do? please suggest me.
I'm 36 year old and having two kids. Cesarean only. Now i'm obese. I'm having bulky uterus, grade I fatty liver, left ovarian cyst3.3-3.1. How to solve this problems with diet, exercise. Give details. Thank you.
If I suck and drink sperm any problems or health issues also masturbations is good or bad for health? These two activity any relationship with menstrual cycle? Because I have delay in period also less count of blood and less pain in last period but before painful but this is first time less pain. Sir give me better remedy and advice for better health and correct my menstrual periods?
I had sex 12 hours ago with latex condom and take out from vagina before ejaculation is it safe from pregnancy?
Cancer is the scourge of modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only, if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.