Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. St Padaria
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. St PadariaYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old. I am having prostate problem. Urination every 1 to 1 & half hours. 2 times at night. Using sebal ser q but not much effective. Recently low blood pressure tendency with around 115/65. Please Suggest medicine.
I am a 18 year old student. Yesterday I was not able to sleep properly because of the pain iny left arm.In the morning area around my heart starts aching. Even a slight movement is painful. Is it a symptom of heart attack? Can I get heart attack at age of 18.
I am having small pain in right side of my chest from last two days what can be the reasons behind it.
Hi, I am having hb1ac 5.6, fasting sugar 92 after eating 110. Thyroid normal. Facing all the symptoms of low sugar, first sweating ,thirst then hunger ,I am following diet and exercise but after every 2 hrs I am facing it ,heart becomes heavy .how to come out from it what precaution to be taken ,how can I become normal.
Am 48 Years old male, since last couple of years Am facing severe problem of passing the urine in night time, I need to get up every 3 hrs only in night time, So I unable to get sound sleep. Also after get up I can not even wait for a minute and I need to go immediately to pass the urine. My blood report is very clear no sugar detected, but I have a bit high side cholesterol.
I am suffering from dry cough with 2- 3 weeks, and I have so much pain in my chest when I breath so can you suggest some specialist doctor.
Hi, My father age 60, today at 8 pm there will be MRI test. But my father bp is high, and he take medicine always. So, my question is MRI is safe for him? Also I took one medicine for (ghabrana), so that he become calm during MRI. So, MRi is safe for bp patient?
I am 63 years old Diabetic Hyper tension patient for past 17 years is suffering from kidney stone and pain left foot bottom while walking. Kindly advise the medicines pl.
my age is 57 during 2013 I went an heart surgery, in vijaya hospital chennai after chest opening Doctor noticed the heart is bulged so he done mutual valve repair, now I am attending office now past threemonths I have got hitching problem I am taking 12 tablets daily.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.