Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SrivasYour feedback matters!
My dad left is 0 due to diabetics n pressure it was affected on 2009 He is cardiac patient went for angio past on 2008 But now we to for general check up to eye Hosp Cataract surgeon said there is cataract in right eye My question is my dad s right eye vision is normal Will cataract will be there or we should wait for some more time His age is 60.
Good morning Sir whenever I used to get up my left eye always use to get red and getting burnt So what should i. Can do to resolve this Please guide me with that.
Hi doctor, My mom's age is 46. Now a days on during the periods time she is facing the problem such as heavy stomach pain and over flow. We have consulted with doctor but they said some problem in the uterus, we need to operate else possible to cure by medicines but now a days she is baring too much of pain and bleeding also increased. So what kind of therapy need to follow to relief from pain/? Is there any possible chances to cure that problem without an operation? Will you help us?
I have gone through ICL surgery on 11th July (Right Eye) and 14th July (left eye). Please let me know the post operation precaution to be taken care of. Is it safe to have sexual intercourse for safety point of view in Lens Implantation case?
I an facing problem of viewing objects which are far. This has started from last 2 weeks? I don't want to wear spectacle Is there any other way of curing my eyes?
Meri eye site door ki week h or aankho me pani bhi aata hai to ise thik karne ke liye eye drops or tablets bataye.
I'm having eye sight problems sometimes, after someday it will cured, what can I do to clear this problem?
Sir/Ma'am, which technology and machine is best suitable for LASIK surgery? Wat are the after effects of LASIK surgery on eyes? Is it really a safe option to go for permanent improvement of vision? My eye sight is -3.5 in right and -2.75 in left eye. Will LASIK make the vision 6/6? Please ans these queries.
sometime my eyes treated pain How to remove this problems please tail what to Do? And I don't read book with consentresuo. Please tail what to Do?
Here I face a problem with my mind. I promise my self to study Tomorrow but I can't it. I do chatting. Surfing playing games on my phone and also my eyes also pain. My mind power become less day by day how I can improve it. Please help me.
What are the different ways to get my white blood cells up? And also the nutrients to increase my eye sight?
My eyesight no. Changes very frequently in 2 months approx. I have tries all the exercises required. But the problem is still there. What should I do.
I am 24 years female. I have headache n pain in my eyes from past one week. I have used headache medicines and itone for eyes for couple of days but haven't got any relief. I work 9-10 hrs daily in office sitting in front of computer. May be that is why I am facing such problem. Please let me know what can I do to get relief from pain.
Im 19 years old and I recently moved to bangalore on my own and I started smoking excessively and wasn't eating properly so I lost alot of weight which caused my eyes to sink in ive tried everything I'm also eating properly and using himalaya under eye cream. How do I treat sunken eyes?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.