Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
How can I stop me from increasing weight what are the best ways for weight loss in recent 2months I have increased my weight up to 3 kgs what is the solution.
I am 30 years old and weight is 87kgs my height is 5'10. I want to lose weight as it's affecting my sexual life. Can you suggest any diet.
Hi Doctor. I am having upset stomach since 2 weeks. Gases, noisy rumbling stomach & mild stomachache at times. Sometimes salivation at night, mostly when had spicy food. Please suggest a med.
I am 22 years old, I have suffered with overweight due to that irregular periods so please tell me any suggestions for that. Thanku.
I am 62 few months I am hearing sounds in my ears aggravating after a small nap, i am a Diabetics and hyper tension Using medicines.
I am 20 and I am very thin. What to eat to gain weight and I cannot eat more food I have very low eating capacity. So what should I do?
Meri syster ko left overy cyst hai age 21 years unmarried hai Keya surgery karana zaruri hai? Surgery me ovrary safe rahega? Plse reply.
I am loosing my hair and I have tried all shampoos. Still hair loss did not stop. Please help me with a suggestion so that my hair loss will be stopped. Tanq you sir.
I won't able to sleep early in night used to chat or listen music or audios. And so I won't able o wake up early as well. Can you please provide any solution.
At morning its fine . But by the time of afternoon or evening my skin becomes black and oily. Give suggestions please.
Sir whenever I eat something I feel like vomiting, and no hunger in morning and during night, so I am losing my weight due to this.
I am suffering from fever for last two days so can tell me your advice what tablet should I take to cure.
Sir m bhut ptli hu. Mre pet me continue right side kbi kbi back side dard hlka hlka hota h. Kya ye apendix ki nishani h. Ya fir years gastric problem h. please tell me.
I am 25 years old male, when I have sex with my wife I enjoy it but she is not able to. Could you please suggest me on this?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.