Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth GavadeYour feedback matters!
I have pimple on the face .when one pimple is pain then another one is huing. And many dark spot on my face so please give a medicine.
1: Many peoples are saying half of the lemon apply in face what is use what benefit if I apply how to use procedure please. I am male 2: also said papaya that to?Please tell.
After taking mecobalamin, benfotiamine, inositol, alpha lipoic acid & chromium picolinate on psychiatrists advice for anxiety disorders and nerves pain related to it I m experiencing side effects like over strongness of nerves like I m not able to think 50 times before answering any question and do multiple tasks like before how come it be cured iz it due to the stiffness of nerves and how it can be cured fast.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.