Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sourab SampathYour feedback matters!
I had cystic acne and I am taking isotretinoin and I have white patches on my forearm, Is this due to side effect of this drug?
He's suffered for his marriage. Because he is having small penis. He already taken medicine for enlargement in online but no improvement. What he can do now please give us a suggestion about that.
Hi sir, my left knee injured in sports I do 2 time operations. Grade iv medical femoral condyle (12: 20mm) over weight bearing area. Arthroscopic lavage with debridement with chondral biopsy left knee down. But I do slowly running continue the pain. Why sir please tell me.
I walk everyday covering 10000 steps. I have heard a lot about how one should try to walk that much. How does it help? Also how much should my food intake be everyday? Thanks.
I am having pimples on my face and I have used certain creams and face washes but they don't go plus they leave spots also on face. What should be done?
Hi Doctor, I have query, My daughter has age @ 13, Now she is studying in class 8th. We are little bit more concern about her Menstruation start. Still she has not get start Menstruation. What are the basic problem to start late Menstruation. We are planing to go and concern to Dr.(Gynaec). But before we are know all, Can you please guide us.
Under eye skin, just near the lower eye lashes become itchy, flaky and swells. What's the remedy for it ?
I am 22 year old suffering from problem of under weight. I tried everything but ma weight is not at all increasing please help me.
I do have acne prblm on my face which is always coming up again and again which never stop I want dat medicine which can put a stop on my acne n my dark spot. please give me a suggestion I want to be me again wit no mark on my face.
Iam 28years old guy, facing hair loss and thin problem, last year had took prp treatment. But no luck almost loss frontal part. please suggest.
Hii I am 18 years old I want to grow my hight 6 feet. Now my hight is 5.6 please give me suggestion.
What to do when I like someone and she likes me too, but due to family problems we can not talk or meet each other that will creates lots of problems now I want to overcome with this problem and move on in my life because when ever I think of her I feel very depressed and don't want to do anything I just want to forget her and move on in my life what should I do.
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Drinking a glass of warm milk and turmeric is the ideal way to end a day when detoxing.
- Go organic: Organic foods may be a little more expensive, but they are well worth the price. These foods are free from harmful pesticides and other chemicals. This makes them easier to digest and safer for consumption.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna.