Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SonitaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 34 years of age I'm trying to conceive from 6 months I'm hvng a child 7 years gal now I'm planning for the 2 nd child so what should you advise me to conceive.
Of living and being alive
When opposing and conflicting
Thoughts invade your head
Feelings overwhelm you
There is nothing left unsaid
The world seems indifferent
Uncaring and unkind
You feel lost and isolated
And hope is hard to find
When heart is filled with bitterness
Powerlessness and gloom
And you're certain of being headed
Towards the beginning of your doom
Clock seems to be ticking
Opportunities lost and gone
The night seems too endless
To wait for the dawn
When all the hits and trials
Seem wasted and futile
Don't give up just yet
Wait again for a while
No matter how hard it gets
No matter what all went wrong
You always always have it in you
To stand up and be strong
Muster the last ounce of courage
Innate deep within
Even when the silver lining
Is too bleak and too thin
Don't give up on your dreams
Don't give up on your life
Don't give in to the sadness
The darkness and the strife
Bit by bit, one step at a time
As long you move ahead
Hope can never be over
Despite the panic and dread
Being victimized and staying a victim
Are two different things you see
We are the source of creation
We can choose what we wish to be
Change what is not working
Start anew, again
Refusing to get bogged down
By'why' and'how' and'when'
There is nothing that's unchangeable
You just need to decide
And do everything it takes
To twirl around the tide
The path you took till now
May be crooked, harsh and tough
Who said there is no going back
Paths are many and enough
Choose a new one that is better
Choose another if required
Rest but never quit
When doubtful, sad or tired
Look inside and all around
Universe listens and provides
You only need to ask and wait,
With your arms stretched out wide
Take back your power
Break free from the past
Possibilities that exist
Are infinite and vast
Hi, my name is Archana. I am married. My periods are 3 days late. Am i pregnant? Please reply me back.
I am 23 years old trying to convince fastly so I consulted doctor she advice me ovabless health supplement, MTHFR tablet, and cholecalciferol D360, and My question is all these tablets are safe to take one month and helps me to convince?
Is there any treatment for endometriosis in homeopath? M having pushtilla 200 but cysts have come up again?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Role of a physical therapist
- Physical therapists (pts) are health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.
- Pts examine each individual and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. In addition, pts work with individuals to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Physical therapists provide care for people in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private practices, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, schools, sports and fitness facilities, work settings, and nursing homes. State licensure is required in each state in which a physical therapist practices.