Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoniaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 52 years male and have lost most of my hair on head. I will like to know is hair transplant practically effective? How long it takes and do the transplanted hair have proper life.
I injured my leg 30 days ago and now m unable to give pressure on my leg joint, nothing is there in xray kindly suggest.
I am 22 year old male and my hairs are getting white from last 1 year and daily go for normal latrine 2 to 3 times day. Tell me what should I do.
I have pimples in my shoulder. But I have no pimples in face now. Before that I have. What have to do? And my hair was falls overly and getting bald. How to grow a hair in bald? How to increase my height. i am male and 22 years old.
I am having dry skin scalp, I get flakes like dandruff. And itching mostly on back of my head, above neck. I have used many shampoos but could not get rid of this problem. I have used scalpe shampoo and atarax 10 mg tablets for itching. Please suggest.
I am 43 years old and I have pain in my legs and they are swollen and I can see red and green nerves.
It's been 2 days today since I have been having joint pain because I had done exercise and left afterwards I have tried many medicine but didn't work what should I do.
I got foot injury in an small accident. I didn't cared it at that time. But I am feeling pain now. The accident was before two days. What shall I do.
I am 26 years old. I have pain in my legs my legs got swollen. I'm using ointment .tell me what can I do for it.
I am 34 and got married &blood group B+. My hair has been thinning out for seven months. In summer a large portion of my head is sweating very much both day & night. I apply Tata nihar coconut oil and clinic plus shampoo. This shampoo is more suitable than any other shampoo, I think. Please tell me the solution.
My wife is having hairs on her cheeks please tell the permanent treatment to reduce the hair on cheeks.
For some days. I've been losing my hair intensely. Even when I comb my hair. Around 50-100. Hair comes out with comb. I'm 19. And I live in a hostel. I think that's a reason. Because of water and quality of food here. Is not so good. please Help me out.
Please help me I found hair on something and just removed it and ate it Will anything happen Is any kind of virus present in hair.
I have a pain on may head. When I touch over on my head there is a pain. But I have not got hurt anything from last two days over there. What might be the sudden reason of pain on the top of my head and effects on the body due to it.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.