Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoniaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old but my hair is start going to start white. And my hair is falling. Please tell me suggestions.
I am a 69 year old male and it has been just a few days since I have got a heart attack. Now I feel weakness in my body from last 4-5 days I was eating food and today suddenly I started vomiting and I didn't ate food also.
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.
I have hair fall problem and my hairs have thinned. How do I get dense and thick hairs back. Can new strand of hair grow again? which oil will help the most?
Hey. Sir /mam I have white hair problem . It is increasing day by day . Which elements / substance can decrease this problem . It is inhibited my personality . Sooo sadness this problem . Please tell me about this problem solution . Quickly sir / mam .
Hi I have a problem of shoulder dislocate, it happens at anytime sometimes during driving, while changing dress and it pain alot while dislocate. During school tym I played basketball alot but this prob has started during college tym. Never felt during school time. Dr. Asked me for xray but it has shown nothing into the x ray it was normal. Please suggest.
Pain in right shoulder, when I have to lift my hand up. The Orthopaed checked the x ray and diagnosed it as Acute calcification, and prescribed me ENZOMAC tablets. After having these tablets there has been some improvement and reduction in pain. However, I am not quite satisfied and feel less strength in my right hand. Please advise.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I have one small patch on my hairs. I want to transplant and want hairs on that patch. Please suggest me how can I transplant.
There are 2 types of hair transplant methods, namely, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In the FUE procedure, an incision is made near the hair follicle, after which the follicle is transplanted to the thinning area. Of the two processes, this is the costlier one and also takes a longer time since the procedure is repeated for each hair follicle. The FUT method, on the other hand, involves removing a strip of the outer layer of the skin and then transplanting it into the thinning area.
This procedure is simple and one hardly feels a thing
- The Planning Stage: In the planning phase, a surgeon finds out the density, color, quantity and the quality of the donor's hair. The face of the person is closely analyzed before the surgery starts. Every small detail is noted and observed by the doctor in this phase.
- Pre-surgery: The patient is required to wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo one day prior to the surgery. The same process should be repeated with a scrub two hours before the surgery.
- Donor preparation: The donor hair is trimmed to 2-3 mm and injected with local anesthesia. The area is then injected with normal saline so that it swells. The patient then becomes ready for the surgery.
- Donor tissue removal: The hair tissue from the donor area is now removed one by one. The tissue consists of hair follicles that make transplantation possible. The doctor stitches the area and this stitch is removed after 10 days of surgery.
- Graft preparation: The tissue plucked from the donor area is then grouped. Every group consisting of hair follicles are monitored before they go through a lot of procedure. Many follicles are rejected after the procedure and the leftovers are used for replacement. Patients mostly relax during this time.
- Graft insertion: Now the recipient area is prepared by injecting local anesthesia. The surgeon goes on to make several incisions in the recipient area. The number of incisions done is equal to the number of follicles available from the donor. This is the most crucial step in the whole procedure. A transplant surgeon is required to focus on minute details such as the depth of incision, the angle of hair, location of placing the new follicles etc. The follicles are placed one by one. This procedure might take hours depending on the number of grafts to be implanted.
- Post-surgery procedure: Hair transplant is completed and the patient is sent back home on the same day. Most surgeons abstain from putting any bandage as there is a risk of damaging the draft. Tiny hair stubbles along with the incisions are witnessed after a couple of days from the surgery. The swelling that may result from this procedure quickly heals. You will see new strands of hair within a couple of weeks of the surgery.