Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal MomaniaYour feedback matters!
I am not having my periods since 3 months. I don't know what the problem is. I am not pregnant. Pls give some suggestions.
I have headache over 3 day it not continuously happen over a period of time please tell what can I do to STP this?
Hello doctor, I am feeling a problem that I always feel so much coldness in my body and I always remains shaking (kaanpna), I do not know what is it, even in summers and if I sit in AC I feel cold, is there any problem? What should I do should I go under some tests for the same,
I Am 18 Years Old And I Have Too Much Pain In My teeth. Mainly Pain Occurs In Night While I Going To Sleep Pls Help.
Darier's disease is a skin disorder. It is usually chronic in nature and an inherited condition. This disease is not contagious and affects the surface cells of your skin. Generally, it starts affecting a person during adolescence. In this condition, the skin cells are not properly bound together and as a result, blisters may form on the surface of the skin, resulting in the skin becoming scaly in appearance. However, Darier's disease is not caused due to any kind of allergic reaction.
The following causes can be responsible for Darier's disease:
- Calcium deficiency affects desmosomes (skin structure which help the surface cells of the skin to stick together), which can cause Darier's disease.
- Exposure to harmful rays of the sun can worsen your condition
- Perspiration may aggravate Darier's disease
- Darier's disease is hereditary in nature
Some of the most common symptoms of Darier's disease include:
- Rashes may appear on the face, neck, back and chest region
- Your skin may smell pungent
- Viral and bacterial infection may occur
- Your skin tends to become greasy
- Warts may develop on the hands
- Discoloration of the nails is common
Darier's disease can be treated by the following treatment procedures:
- Antibiotic ointment and topical creams (corticosteroids or retinol) can help you to get rid of the itching sensation.
- Laser treatments can prove to be helpful in certain cases.
- Dermabrasion can be considered as a treatment option. It removes the affected surface layer of the skin.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral medications containing retinoid (compounds having similar effects to those of vitamin A).