Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehal Alok
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal AlokYour feedback matters!
Hello, Got infection on my throat by gold but it becomes a normal when i took tablets I will be fine and another problem is my hands and legs and my finger small small dot came and I was take derma ailment but not healing.
Pus is coming from anus both internal and external which doctor to refer ayurvedic or homeopathy which medicine.
I have dark patches on my cheeks kindly suggest what kind of diet I should take and what medicines can remove it.
I am taking Marijuana from last before 4years. And my face is look is somewhat dull and blackish. And how should I avoid this drug addiction? And about skin problems also. Please advise me.
Hi I'm a male wat do good looking and fairer mens or boys or women or gals do to keep their skin or face fairer and clean and healthy wat they do how they take care of their face or skin to keep it clean, healthy and fairer and clear and glowing wat routine they follow or do I also wanna keep my skin or face clean or take good care of my skin or face keeping it clean, fairer and healthy 0plz tel me wat to do take look or take care of my skin like rich people or good looking mens or boys or women or gals do to keep or look their face or skin clean, fairer and healthy and glowing please tel me how they take care of their face and skin to keep it clean, fairer, clear, and healthy wat they do to keep it clean and healthy clear fairer glowing skin please Tel me.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.