Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sn MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 13 weeks 6 days pregnant. Last day scan kiya mere report mai FHR 153/MIN EFBW 45GMS I'm so worried about baby EFBW 45Gms its normal or not please Dr. give me reply 45 gms kam hai Kay ? 14 weeks mi kitne hona chaiye aur karne se wight normal ho sakta hai please give me rply fast Thanks.
My wife is 28 years old she is suffering from hypothyroidism and we are expecting a baby but not happening also we need ayurvedic remedies for her.
Dear mam, my period supposed to start on 26 December 2014. But till date it has not happened. Am worried. What to do for it?
Sir I present complete 6 weeks pregnant 1st scan is completed but baby heart beat not Seen any problem please explain sir.
Does having protected sex prior to 4 dayz of menses, delay the menses date? I missed my periods as it was to happen on 30th of june. I am worried.
Hi doctor. I am 53 yrs. And 73 kgs. No health issues. But nowadays feeling very low and tiered by evening. Feeling sleepy daytime. Can you help me y I'm feeling like this. Thanks.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.