Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Smile WadugulaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I want to do sex with my boyfriend for the first time. Can you please suggest the precautions to be taken to avoid pregnancy. Is is it okay to do sex before marriage?
If we have unprotected sex one week before the menstrual date, & if I did not get period till my date, is there any chances of getting pregnant. Kindly help.
My period date is 26th Feb and in march I didn't get my periods. Today morning I had done pregnancy test with kit but its negative. I am with my husband. I am trying to conceive. The period is not come and pregnancy test is negative. Why its happening?
Every month, when I have my cycle, I suffer from menstrual cramps for the first 3 days. My entire body from waist down is subjected to horrible pain. Therefore, to reduce the pain, I usually take painkillers-meftal spas or panadol. I would just like to know that is it safe to take painkillers during menstrual cycles? and if not, then what would you recommend?
I just wanted to know is it possible to have periods in pregnancy. Because my friend have periods now but she also checked two months before and she was pregnant. So please give explanation on this.
I had penetrated pre-ejaculatory or precum fluid into vagina does dat makes pregnant? I haven't ejaculated sperms since 4 days only precum went inside her vagina.! Will she be a pregnant? Please I need an answer!
I have irregular periods from when I attend mature till. Now I have 2 kids. Both r cesarian. After my end delivery 6 months once I got periods. How to regular it.
26 unmarried girl having menstrual problem like 10 days delay, severe leg, hand and breast pain in that 10-15days of periods timing. And also feels breast heavy during that time.
I am married female 25 years old my cycle of periods is always on timd but this time it 6 days late I have not consumed any pills or such thing. Kindly guide me.
If after taking ipill girl periods two times and then misses its periods fore more then month or two does it means she is pregnant.
I'm 22 years old, my problem is facial hair growth and during my periods only a little blood is coming (In the form of mucus) At the time of urination only. What should I do.?
Before five days of getting period I will have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing In vagina. Is there any problem. We r trying for baby no good result. Give suggestions.
My friend didn't have her periods when she should have had. When she checked with home pregnancy test. It was positive. She is 21 and studying. She does not want any pregnancy so we need an abortion to be done. Please guide us what to do.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.