Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SiyaYour feedback matters!
My left eye over from 2 day is burning like a hell please suggest me for any good and fast relieving eye drop.
I have a red eyes from few weeks In the corner of both eyes and day by day it is increasing whT I will do.
My eye sight is very week so what can I do that my eye sight still remains constant and I want to remove my specs.
I am suffering from myopia for two years. I cannot see far objects clearly. I aye fruits such as amla, and carrots but I still cannot see far objects clearly.
My eyes turn red even for a slight discomfort, even though I'm not high my eyes turn red, and they heat up easily, is there any problem with my eyes what is it and what can I do to make them better. And also help me getting rid of dark circles.
I have problem with my eyes in last couple of days. My eyes power goes down and everything looked like blur. So help me doctor.
I am 16 years old and I have a childhood problem in a right eye. So I can't see. Proper with right eye. I even don't know what is wrong with it?
Eye twitching in left eye for over 3 months. It comes and goes anytime. Seen eye doctor who gave Vit-D, Calcium and methylcobalamin saying that it may be due to weak muscles surrounding eyes. Please tell which specialist to see?
Usually when I fet up from the bed, I start having my nerves pain for a while. And I always have swollen eyes forever. please help my out with some suggestions!
I am 26 year old boy. My eye site is getting low day by day. I have been using eye drop since few month but I am not getting positive result from it. Please suggest me something for better future.
2 years back I got pregnant and thyroid got developed in first trimester and after 14 weeks I had to undergo an abortion. Unfortunately I was not diagnosed for thyroid and by the time I started my treatment my right eye got swell and I did the the treatment and now my ophthalmologist suggest only lacra gel for lubrication and eye drops. But my eyes shape is not as it was before. It waters when I am outdoor badly. It has become too sensitive. Please suggest what I should do to get my eyes shape back apart from surgery? Even if I go for a surgery what is the success rate and how safe this type of surgery is?
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.