Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sirish Sube
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sirish SubeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male. From last 10 years I have long puffy nipples. Firstly I thought that it's because of hormone change. But now as I am 25, I think that it's a permanent. Seriously speaking it feels good when I touch them and play with them. But I am confused whether it's normal or not. Physically I am fit and healthy with no fat at all on my chest. So, what is the reason of long puffy nipples? Please help. Thanks.
I am 29 years old male. 10 months have been passed after marriage. After making many times relations, pregnancy has not yet been adopted to her. She has noticed every time that discharge comes out after intercourse. Is it the reason of not adopting the pregnancy? What should we do now at this stage?
I had a c-section 15 days back and gave birth to girl baby. I am observe less milk supply. Please suggest me how to increase milk production. And what type of food can help.
After taken the tablets my periods become early means periods comes within 20 days to 23 days what's the problem.
I had dry sex with my partner with full clothes on. A month back. I got my periods after that. It was normal. But I have lots of acne now. I have little vaginal discharge. Will I be pregnant?
I was almost a month pregnant and took mesopril kit to solve the purpose but now I'm feeling worse pain in my vagina, back, and some times full body. Is it normal? Please do the needful and provide me with the details.
Having position 400 mg Sr tablet from my 16th day of my periods. She told me to continue for 15 days. If I stop that tablets what will it happen? My Dr. told me to take pregnancy test today .but today is my 29th day of my period. Can I get accurate result if I test today?
Meri age 33 years hai meri marriage ko 5 years complete ho chuke hai but abhi tak koi baby nahi hai doctor se consult kiya so both tubes block bataya hai to kya laparoscopy karani cahaiye.
Low Testosterone Levels Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction - Here's How To Naturally Boost Your Sex Life
Erectile dysfunction is the mostly consistent inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Inadequate blood flow to the manhood due to weak circulation or narrowing arteries is a cause and low testosterone levels can be the culprit.
Testosterone, also more known as the male sex hormone, has multiple roles in the body for a man. The major function is how your sexual life performs. After your early twenties you will start to lose 1-2% of your testosterone every year.
When testosterone levels decrease, you may see an effect on your emotional state of mind, energy levels, general body strength and vitality.
What are the signs?
It is beneficial to understand the symptoms, so that you can boost levels naturally. Some of the more common symptoms are:
• Loss in early morning erections: Waking with an erection is common for men, but does a lack of morning wood mean erectile dysfunction? If you find you are losing morning erections, then you might have low testosterone levels. It can be the initial symptom noticed in men. Since the levels are higher during the morning, you need to wake up regularly with an erection. If they no longer happen, you should immediately seek help. There are herbal medicines available such as Malaysian ginseng which can increase libido. enhance sexual performance.
• Enhanced body fat: Low testosterone seems to cause weight gain in men and is one of the risk factors for lower than normal levels of hormones. If there is additional weight and in the absence of testosterone, the hormone estrogen takes over. Estrogen is said to be feminizing, thereby can bring about male breasts and excess weight on other parts of the body.
• Muscle mass loss: Maintaining muscle can be a problem as symptoms of low testosterone can also include decreased muscle and strength. Testosterone is required for building and maintaining lean body mass and if levels get decrease too much, then lethargy, and fatigue can develop.
• Lack of libido: Lack of sex drive can result from low testosterone. Low testosterone can reduce your ability to have a fulfilling sex life. Just as low levels of testosterone can restrict erectile function, it can inhibit sex drive too. Testosterone is what sparks a man's sex drive and if levels are low, likely to become less interested in having sex.
So how do you increase levels?
Changing your diet and boosting certain deficiencies may be the natural alternative that may work the best for men in the longer term.
Healthy oils are also good
Certain fats like virgin coconut oil and olive oil can help to increase testosterone levels. Coconut oil is mainly saturated and these fats are considered the best type for increased testosterone levels.
Zinc can restore your sex life
Vital nutrients are required and one important minerals by far is zinc. Taking zinc supplements can help increase serum testosterone levels.
Fatty fish for vitamin D
To keep testosterone pumping, sufficient levels of Vitamin D is required. Excess weight and hormonal imbalances can be a result of a deficiency. Fatty fish like tuna, mackerel and salmon, are a great sources of vitamin D.
1. Too much alcohol damaging effects of too much alcohol consumption as this can affect testosterone levels in the body.
2.Excessive amounts of refined carbohydrates.
3. Too much stress, as this can affect your sex life.
If low testosterone levels is the issue then pills like Viagra may not be the answer on its own. There are many pills, available such as Viagra and Cialis, but these simply mask over the symptoms, and do not resolve the underlying cause of the problem.
Milder erection concerns including softer erections and low libido can often be enhanced with the use of natural remedies.
What is Bacterial Vaginosis?
Bacterial Vaginosis is an infection that occurs in and around the female genitalia. It does not usually pose a major health threat and is a mild infection that can be controlled and cured with timely medical intervention. Although it is believed to be sexually transmitted, it can also affect women who are not sexually active.
In some cases, pelvic surgeries, which include caesarean, hysterectomy, abortion or other abdominal surgery, bacterial vaginosis can be contracted during the surgical procedure. This can further complicate the condition of the patient.
Bacterial Vaginosis is a common complaint among women who have physically reached the child bearing age and symptoms of this physical problem can become prominent at any time of the menstrual cycle.
Causes of Bacterial Vaginosis
Dirty, unwashed underwear
Multiple sexual partners
Change in the vaginal pH, causing the reduction in the protective acidic secretion that prevents the growth of other harmful bacteria
It can also arise from the placement of Intrauterine device (IUD), a contraceptive device placed to prevent the eggs released by the ovaries, from reaching the uterus.
Symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis
The most common sign of bacterial vaginosis is a foul smelling vaginal discharge.
The discharge increases after sexual activities.
Discomfort during urination
In some rare cases, there is itching and dryness
In most cases, bacterial vaginosis does not reveal too many symptoms and does not even cause intense irritation.
Bacterial Vaginosis can be treated with antibiotics that are generally to be continued for a course of 7 days.
Symptoms and discomfort of bacterial vaginosis generally recede within 2-3 days. However, it is recommended that the medicine should not be stopped even after the symptoms disappear.
- Only in rare cases, certain antibiotics may lead to a vaginal yeast infection. In case of redness, inflammation, irritation and undesirable discharge, you must seek medical attention immediately.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!