Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sirish SubeYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I am having blood in vaginal discharge sometimes but my periods also not regular. Discharge is not continue. What should I do?
Can an ectopic pregnancy go unnoticed till 8th week of pregnancy? As in, is it possible for the HCG level to be so low in the 8th week that it is not detectable in a urine pregnancy test?
I have been tested as Positive for HSV. And got a genital herpes a few days ago. Doctor has prescribed medicine and advised me too have that again if same occurs again. As for now I am okay. I am going to marry soon, can not I able to have unprotected sex in my life? How it can be cured? How can I get my kids if I can not have sex.
Good evening sir/Madam, mein Married hoon, aur meri age 16 saal 1 month hai. Mein last 1 month se pregnant hoon. Meri Peeth (backbone) Aur Stomach me pain hoti rehti hai. 1. Maine aapse ye poochhna hai, ke kahin ye pain meri Chhoti age ki vajah se to nhi hai. 2. Kya ye bacha meri age aur weight ke according theek rahega? 3). Maan lijiye agar mein ye bacha nhi bhi lena chaahti, to Kya aage mein maa ban paaungi na? 4). Meri saas ye bacha nhi lena chaahti, wo kehti hain ke Meri age chhoti hai. Kya meri saas theek kehti hain? Please help sir.
Hi mam and sir I am female age 20 I dont have nipple for my one breast. For this what I have to do nd do I face any problem for this? please suggest me am tensed abut these from so many days
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.