Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor. my wife does not conceive after her leoroscopic removal of gall bladder. What may be the reason for that and remedy. Please answer. If she needs any medicines please prescribe. She has irregular period and excess bleeding.
Hello Doctor I want to ask that i have got married since was on 10th december 2013 and still now we dont want to get chance around more 2 years is it possible or it may be harmful.Pls give your result about this.I have also white discharge problem but i have took the treatment for this now there is too much improvement in the discharge problem.
My period is 3 days late and white fluid is coming out sometimes more sometimes less, it is sign of pregnancy?
If I get a marry with widow (husband died 2 years ago) then if I make sexual life with her now Is there any problems with both of us related to diseases like hiv or any std Please reply with positive answer please.
My age is 23 and my stamina is vey low and there is lacking of blood . What should I eat and any tonic which is beneficial for me. Due to lacking of blood my face looks dark and looking unhealthy.
Sir, I am male, 36 yrs, married. After taking alcohol, I vomit. If I stop having sex for 15 days, then I don't vomit after taking alcohol. Please help
Hi, Question Behalf Of My Sister, My Sister is Pregnant of 5 Months, Guide What was Good Food To Take And Food items to avoid totally and other tips please.
Hello sir, Please help me 72 hours ho chuke hai aur koi madicine nhi Lii hai tho kaise pregnancy ko roka jaye.
Opting for an abortion can often be immensely emotionally exhausting on your part. The emotional stress, guilt and confusion might become over bearing. To make this decision something you don’t regret, equip yourself with all the knowledge and help available.
Here are 5 of the top tips before choosing to terminate the life growing inside you:
Being certain of your pregnancy: It is critical to know that you are actually pregnant before proceeding with a surgical or medical abortion. Getting a test done from a reputed hospital is way more accurate than home tests which might not always be able to give you a correct reading. A sonogram is the best way to confirm your pregnancy.
Get an accurate idea: 1 out of every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. Thus, getting all the information possible from a doctor helps you make an informed choice. You should be aware of all the consequences. At the same time, get facts, such as whether the foetus has a heartbeat, right. An ultrasound helps in determining this as well as whether the foetus is located in the uterus.
Know about your health: You should get yourself checked up thoroughly, primarily for any STD’s. Knowing whether or not you have an STD is important as abortion in a person with an STD increases the likelihood of complications and infection.
Legality: In India, abortion is illegal, as one of the main reasons for doing so is sex selective abortion wherein, the male child is preferred over the female. Certain provisions however, allow the termination of a foetus. If the pregnancy is up to 20 weeks and the birth would result in serious mental trauma or health complications for either mother or the unborn child, then an abortion is permissible. A trained government professional will be able to answer all your questions in regard to your choice of terminating the foetus. Sex determination of the foetus is illegal in India.
Get informed about the risks involved: Getting an abortion can be quite strenuous both physically and emotionally. It is a medical procedure that is irreversible in nature. There are multiple abortion options based on how far your pregnancy has progressed. Each of these procedures has side effects and medical risks involved. Often a counsellor or a psychologist is needed to provide support as women might become fragile or emotionally unstable after opting for an abortion.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal—stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
While fucking my girlfriend my condom was torn and sperms has gone inside her vagina and I have done sex with her many times without using condom will she be pregnant and if she will so which medicines will help her out.
Hi im 18 years female me and my boyfriend were naked on bed and our genitals were touching each other and he finished on my inner thighs and wiped soon after it. My hymens are intact because im a virgin. And we did not have intercourse. Will I get pregnant?
She is suffering from carbuncles in buttock and it is difficult to sit or sleep and always causing pain/irritation. She is a school teacher and could not do her work due to continuous pain and irritation. Please suggest a treatment.
I am having pcod but in follicular study multiple follicles are there where it will problem for pregnancy right side 10 and left side 10 thickness 15 mm.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.