Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SindagiYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old male. I am using lakme youth infinity since two weeks. I would like to ask about this cream and is it useful for my oily skin or not. I also would like to mention I use Melacare in night regularly.
The colour of my face is very dull and dark as compared to rest of my body. What should I do to get it an even tone with my body? I started drinking lots of water, still the same. Please help me out.
I am 28 years and I have angular cheilitis from last couple of years, I have consulted couple of doctors and they suggested below medication 1. Vitamin b tablets2. Fusys dt 50event if I take this medication it will get healed for couple of day but after that it came back, my diet is very normal and I took care of vitamin b reach food. Due to this corner of my lips become black in shade and that gets dry too according to weather conditions.
I am 31 years old female and I have dark circles around my eyes since before marriage. And also tell me after 30 which multivitamins or calcium tab should take coz I have little bit knee pain and back pain. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy.
Hello doctor, I have issues regarding my dark skin. My skin is dark and oily. Apart from that my inner skin is quite fairer. So please suggest me some good products which is safe and doesn't cause pimples and which will really ensure my fairness. And please let me know that is it necessary for boys to use sunscreen?
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 18 years old and I am having stretch marks since when I was 15. I have visited so many skin specialist but it was not cured. So I humbly want your held to cure it. Please help me?
Sir My face in over blakning and other part of my body Any Problem in? Reduce the blakning in face useful medicines Tell me sir?
I am loosing my face complexion so what should i have to do please tell me I was so fair but now I am get dull.
Please send the name of best sunscreen lotion or whitening cream for mens for oily skin in use for summer?
I am 25 years old. Since 10 years I am doing hand job due it my skin is very thin and when ever I think about girls or sex related things unconsciously my swarm comes out. I am feeling very unhappy with this. Am I suitable to marry a girl. Can I satisfy her. Pleas give me some suggestions. If need I will take appointment of you to meet directly. Thanks.
Of all the health problems current lifestyle poses, one that harasses both men are women, at times even in their 30s, is marks or blemishes on the face. Acne and blemishes have become almost constant features on the skin, all thanks to the irregular eating habits, junk food, alcohol, late nights and of course, pollution. It is one of the lesser known facts that salt helps clear up the skin. Sea salt and epsom salt are the ideal salts to be used. Let us see how.
1. Salt for bathing - adding salt to your bath is advised for physical and spiritual cleansing. After you are done with your usual bath and washed off the soap, have a bath with salt mixed water. This not only clears the complexion overall but also lightens dark marks on the body.
2. Salt for application - two teaspoons of sea salt mixed with water and applied on the face with cotton, three times a day is said to treat the problem of acne. Having the natural ability to reduce moisture, salt does wonders to your skin by drying out the oils. This eliminates chances of pores getting clogged, closes them and increasing bacterial buildup.
3. Salt as a mask - salt when mixed with honey makes a great mask for the skin. Since both the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, this mask soothes the skin, retains hydration in the skin and balances the oil production. A couple of teaspoons of finely ground sugar, when mixed with double the amount of raw honey, makes a perfect balancing mask for the skin.
4. Salt as toner spray - a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water in a spray bottle until the salt is dissolved makes for a perfect spray toner. Make sure to avoid the eyes, though.
5. Salt for exfoliation - salt is known to be a skin-exfoliate and is often found in body scrubs. One can also make scrubs at home by mixing together aloe vera juice or gel, salt, oil of your choice, essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.