Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Silendra PatilYour feedback matters!
My mother is 48 years old. She is facing knee pains from last few weeks. Her weight is 74 kgs, height is 5'3. Could you please suggest some natural foods to improve the knee strength.
I have a pain in the back right below and sides of the backbone want to know why the pain has come and how to cure it?
Recently I took an MRI of my spine and neck. As I was having severe pain for some time. After taking the MRI, the report showed that my spine was developing archanoid cyst. Please enlighten my condition.
My husband is 28 years old and is suffering from backache. He also has dual personality disorder. Please suggest what should we do.
Hi, I am suffering from elbow pain I used to work on computer her per day i am an software employee what should i do?
I hav pain in my legs regularly from my childhood as my mother is having th same prob. I have got tested for calcium n hb everything is ok wht should I do for this.
I am 48 yr old. My l4 & l5 operated in 2011, but in 6th month I am suffering from back pain. I consult to neuro-physician, he advice to me again deep surgery l4 & l5.
I am sales representative and daily I am roaming by bike aprx 40-50 km 32 year old suffering from lower back pain since three months. After taking some medicine it's going than after 3 -4 days than same pain. So please suggest.
I am menopause 53 years old woman. I have severe pain in my legs below knee and burning in talawas ie foot lower side. Pl suggest some remedy.
I have sever pain in the muscle of my left foot heal. previously it was in right foot now it is in left foot.
I have neck pain for a long period of time, cervical spondylosis. I have tried many methods but still the pain is worse. I could feel that my shoulders also has become weak. Links l kindly let me know your to get rid of it. I am also thinking to buy infrared lamp. Pls suggest.
ABOUT 3 MONTHS BACK MY WIFE, AGED 38 YRS. 5'2" HT. & 73 KGS., THYROID PATIENT, FELL ON HER RT. KNEE DUE TO SLIP FROM UNEVEN FLOORING. FRACTURE OF ANY BONE IS OVERRULED BY X-RAYS. STILL SHE IS SUFFERING WITH SEVERE RADIATING PAIN DOWN TO ANKLE AND UPTO HIP. SHE COULD NOT TAKE MACH REST AS SHE WORKS AS LECTURER IN A COLLEGE MOVING FROM GROUND TO 3 OR 4 FLOORS BY STAIRS. NOW SHE IS SUFFERING WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN IN TOE TO HIP AND NOT EVEN ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY. NOW UNABLE TO DO ANY EXERCISE DUE TO PAIN, DUE TO WHICH SHE IS PUTTING UP MORE WEIGHT. ANY NEUROLOGIST MAY KINDLY GIVE A SUGGESTION, WHAT TO DO.
I am 60 years old man. I am suffering frozen shoulders last six months and very pain full. What I should to do?
I have pain lower legs below knees near ankle. It is from past one year and sometimes it is like numb pain so severe that I feel like cut down my legs.
I am 64 years female. Had fever with chills, joint pains ,rashes on 5th day - chikungunya from 25.9.2016 - 2.10 .2016. My joint pains are still there for which I have been advised for these tests and the reports are - ESR 33, CRP raised, R Factor Neg, Anti CCP - negative, ANA -(IF)- Negative What Med should I take? I have painful joints and swelling in ankle and wrist joints and smaller joints of fingers and toes.
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.