Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SidharthYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am 22 years old. Am having symptoms of vibration in circulation and numbness .anyone pls could explain the reason for this.
I am having a muscle strain sourcing from my shoulder joint till the back of my elbow! Its like a continuous spark of pain in a straight line! What might be the issue or whom should I consult?
I am suffering from regular knee pain. I am suffering from last 3 years. I suggest many doctors. But no any medicine work for me.
I have done an xray of my back from 2 angles as I was having constant pain from about a month and the conclusion of report was: Straightening of lumbar spine with loss of lumbar lordosis, and marginal anterior osteophytes airing from l1 & l2 vertebral bodies. I just want to know whether its a serious issue or a minor issue.
I am 62 yrs male. A patient of bp & diabetis for last 10yrs. Blood sugar & bp is being qtrly monitered & is kept in control with allopathic medicines. I experiance accute stiffness & pains in my left knee & ankle joint. Unable to fold knee & seat on two legs. Do advice some remedy to regail pain free flexibility in joints.
Myself Shankar 54 years old. Have loss of sensation on lateral aspect at right knee joint since past 6 months. I consulted doc he says that I am alright. He had prescribed me vit b12. What was the diagnosis.
Since from 4 years I am facing knee pain, while bending the knee somewhat sound was coming(krr)like that.
My wife 53 suffering from" rheumatoid arthritis- mudakku vadham. She is under going medical treatment.
HI I am 55 years old. My mediun nerve in the left wrist was pricked by a pathologist while having a sugar test three years back.Even today I get swelling in the middle finger and needle pricking sensation in my palm and in forefinger and ringfinger if I use this hand for lifting or pulling something which continues for weeks together. Have been given nerve tonics like mecobal etc. By doctors.
My father (62 years) had cervical spondllysis but in aiims delhi doctor had told me that it is only defficiency of calcium. We have improve the diet and after that that problem was cured. But since 1 year his legs and hands always have ache. He is now feels pain always and becomes unable to walk so long. I had advised to do the x-ray and blood test. I have done that. Those were also fine. Now please advice me what to do now.
I am suffering from leg pain, knee pain because of accident this pain is start how do I relief from this pain.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.