Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddiqui Riyaz Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddiqui Riyaz Ahmed Mohammed IbrahimYour feedback matters!
I have TSH, t4, t3 normal thyroid. As per doctor's prescription I am taking neo mercazole 5 mg at a regular routine. I wanted to know whether the medicine or my thyroid will have any adverse effect on my health (sexual, mental, etc) or post marriage. Please guide me as soon as possible. Thank you!
Hi. I have spondyloarthropathy and I've consulted a doctor 3-4 months ago and wasn't given sazo 500 x3 with dolonex x2. And after the dose was over my pain is back. I was stretching and did physio too but I'm starting to fall back to the same pain despite all that. I have booked an appointment with you. Please advice me briefly. I'm am coming from Tanzania. Thanks.
My friend is suffering from depression from last two years. Can I know how I can I make him free from this?
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can do. Can you please help me.
I am suffering from frequent cold and cough. Will you please tell me some remedy to stop it. I will be thankful to you. Please reply soon.
Why am loosing my hair in age of 17 only. Its only the young age of mine. Bt I realized that I am started loosing my hair. Please help me with thus issue. I do not want to loose them anymore.
What to do to overcome my problem of hair loss and thinning of my hair, is virgin coconut oil good for this problem?
Mera beta 6 month ka h Dr. ne use must d3 aur v syneral syrup caldikind suspenion diya h par use bar bar loose motion ho rahe h kya ye dawai mere bete ke liye safe h ya nhi me use kounsi calciam ki dawai du.
My friends is 25 years old. He had been to a waterpark once. Since then he has started getting skin infections. Is this the situation for all. And what could be the cause.
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.