Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddharth Shah
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth ShahYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue? How to prevent from this? What are the precautions are to be taken?
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
The impact of psychological and biological factors on ejaculation
Good morning I'm Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal. I have done MBBS MD in many subjects of my interest you can consult me for diabetes for any chronic problem like Allergy, Asthma infection, sexual problem and also for a cosmetic and dermatological purpose. Today we'll talk about premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation is a disease in India almost 1 out of 3 men suffer from it and although it is a treatable disease, many men find difficulty in presenting their symptoms. They feel embarrassed about it,but if you seek treatment there is definitely a cure. Basically as per the WHO as per the psychological Indians engine of psychology guideline.
there are three criteria when we say the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
On the basis of that, we will decide the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
- first when a patient is unable to control or unable to delay his declaration when he's already emasculate with in one minute of intercourse and if he is unable to satisfy his partner in sexual activities. So we will talk about the cause. Basically, we divide cause into two types that are biological cause and other is emotion and Secretary emotional causes come when a person is in fear that someone might come and see him. Sometimes person feels guilty in having sex that is also a psychological calls and sometimes he may have anxiety or performance issues that make him unable to have a sex or sex with a proper caliber sometimes that is there is biological cause also like abnormal brain chemicals abnormal hormone thyroid issues, infections, inflammation and many genetic issues also make him unable to do sex with a proper of ejaculation period. So these are basic cause that is reason of premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation as concern can be divided into two parts
- one is primary premature ejaculation that occurs when persons have difficulty in having sex or have a pre ejaculation problem for the first time when he has sex and
- second is previously if he has normal sexual habits and suddenly he feels symptom of premature ejaculation that is called as secondary premature ejaculation
treatment of premature ejaculation can be divided into five parts-
- first concerned with a thorough medical revolution that what is causing premature ejaculation, we have to see the patient we have a certain test that we prescribe to the patient and a thorough evaluation is done to decide what is causing the premature ejaculation.
- Then the treatment part can decide first always first in the sexual therapy that we guide patient that whenever you have sex with your try to make her wife her girlfriend to reach the climax excite to the level that he is at the end so that they can satisfy him at that time.
- Second is the controlling breath and thought cycle we always auspicious take a long breath when they have sex or when they are doing premature ejaculation by taking a long breath they can delete ejaculation periods.
- We can also prescribe the patient some exercise like squish technique. Squish technique is perfect items can lead to better treatment of ejaculation without any medicine patient just have to when is just about to ejaculate he has to press his penis low level that he was unable to ejaculate and then when the arch pass he can place his penis and then after again 30 seconds he can continue with the sex. By that how he can regulate his ejaculation habit and he can delay the ejaculation periods by doing it for long time.
- Apart from this certain medicines like antidepressants are also there some oral anesthetics are also available that can delay the ejaculation periods vision can apply that anesthetics like lidocaine and xylocaine jelly over there penis and all the time it will decrease the sensitivity of the penis and they are able to do sex for the long time.
That is how we can treat premature ejaculation if you have any further queries or any question you can consult me on lybrate.