Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth ShahYour feedback matters!
Skin cancer most often develops on skin that has faced sun exposure. At the same time, it can also affect skin areas that haven't been exposed to sun's rays. Do you know, skin cancer can be prevented by consuming some foods? Yes, and there are some out there:
1. Fatty fish - Including fatty fish in your diet can shield you against melanoma as they contain the beneficial nutrient Omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, these kinds of fatty acids are considered to be best for consumption as unlike saturated fats, they don't increase your risk for certain types of cancer. A study in the International Journal of Epidemiology reveals that individuals who consume a diet containing fish that is high in these healthy fats have low rates of this form of cancer.
2. Vegetables - This is another food option that is known to possess strong skin cancer-fighting properties. Dark leafy veggies like spinach, kale and broccoli can aid fighting against melanoma. A pigment found in tomatoes called lycopene has properties that guard you against cardiovascular diseases as well as cancers of all kinds. Similarly, the pigment carotenoids found in vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes, etc are known to protect against sunburn.
3. Herbs - Including herbs in your diet can help in replenishing the minerals and vitamins that get depleted due to the action of the sun. According to experts, about 80% of your body's vitamin levels see a reduction when you stay under the sun for 30-45 minutes. Basil, parsley, and rosemary are a few of the herbs that possess cancer-fighting qualities.
4. Flaxseeds - The unique qualities of flaxseed make it the best option against skin cancer. It contains both antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids, making it an all-around solution to fighting skin cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My 17 year old daughter have cerebral palsy. She is quaderiplebgic. I have heard about Dr. Bernard brucker. Biofeedback therapy. Can this therapy will help her in any way?
Hy. I put the oil in my hole of penis and than insert pencil in that. What will happen. And I was masturbating from last 2 years and now from 1 to 2 months I stopped masturbating. Will I be able to become father in future or not.
I want to increase my sex time because my wife will we not satisfied. Because my semen come out with in 2 or 3 shots. So please tell that.
Sir/maam, From 2-3 month I am feeling laziness an sleeping too much. I m not able to concentrate to any work. I leave them incomplete. Please sir/ maam given solution of it.
I have fungal infection since 1 weeks. Im of 17. So can you tell caan I eat non veg or drink hookah in infection.
Sir I am 50 years old. I have a sugar checkup in which result of blood sugar (f) is 220 and blood sugar (pp) is 296 and hemoglobin is 10.60. So please suggest me the diet plan to maintain this. How can I increase my hemoglobin.
I am 29 years old and I have problem of premature ejaculation. Within 3 - 4 minutes I use to ejaculate. What should I do?
27 pcos periods are nt regular want to conceive .what should I do? ad when should I do inter course so as to conceive?
I am 29years old, after completing my second delivery I am not having good digestion, please help me how to improve my digestion.
I haven't sleep last two days and now I am suffering from headache. Tell me the solution sir please.
Im 39 year old I got gun shout aft I have opresan but when I slep my stomach hard n when I change side pain tell me what I must do.
Sir i'm suffering from general anxiety disorder since 3 years. after taking continuously Medicines from 36 months feeling well now but sir little bit Sleeping problem I have. So how can I overcome from this problem?
I am 21 year old and I have a headache and nose bleeding for 3 year please do suggest some thing what should I do.
I was having a problem. With my pennies that its bend and I used to materbath 2 times a day is there any problem and precautions for it.
I am a teen age boy. I have heard that AIDS has many symptoms and lam afraid of AIDS. Can you send me the symptoms of AIDS?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.