Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am having yellow teeth. Can you please suggest ways off whitening my teeth. It would be better if they are domestic or household methods.
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
My teeth is very dirty yellowish color I brush 2 time in one day but no result on it I have no any kinds of bad habit's please tell me how I got white teeth ?
When I am playing kabaddi my front tooth is broke half due to crash someone else after broke I have sense In tooth anything I eat, drink my tooth is sensing I am 12year old.
I developed pain in the right side of my throat, just below my jaw overnight. Before sleeping there was an itch inside my right ear which progressed to this area. I have pain while swallowing but not while speaking. Kindly tell me what this problem is.
I have a mouth infection. I cannot eat any fast foods because of this infection. What I do to cure it?
I have coloured teeth, I never take any tobacco. I want to do scaling. Some friends says that scaling is not good for future of teeth. Consult me what should I do.
Hello doctor. I have a yellow tooth at front remaining all white. Please suggest how can I make it white.
Dear Doctor I'm writing this on behalf of my daughter, she is 8.5years old. Most of her milk teeth are decayed and few of them are flowing off and came new teeth in that location. My doubt is that, is it safe to bump off the almost decayed molar teeth by a dentist?
I am 67 all my teeth are intact. The front teeth upper and lower are a little bit projecting. At this age is it possible to set it right. How to remove stains on the teeth? While chewing /masticating the food the side teeth touches the flesh of the mouth and gets pain. One dentist said slight chipping of the teeth so that it will not harm the sides of the mouth. Pl advise.
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them