Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyama . Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shyama . SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! My brother is Diabetic patient, He loss is weight day by day, Because of this he mentally disturbed, Could not eat properly, Kindly give advice and how to gain body weight for diabetic type 2 Thanks in advance Regards.
I am 40 years old and I weigh 95 kgs. I have just started gyming and going normal cardio for 1 hour. I am diabetic as well. Please suggest what should I do to reduce weight and maintain my sugar as well
Hello , my age is 20 and my weight is 52 , I am very Lean , I want to gain weight , please suggest me.
My ring fingers both the hands getting locked in the morning hours. And slowly bending as they expose to heat or so. I discovered as trigger finger. I am diabetic too. Type 2. Past 4 years problem. I love guitar, keyboard and driving too. Partial pain or stiffness is always there. Please suggest me some home therapy or exercise. Thanks in advance.
Softening these lines with ultra safe botox restores your natural youthful look which you will never get otherwise. For more queries and for procedure, kindly consult privately.
My mom was having fever yesterday about 101 along with severe pain in left knee, so much that she couldn't even get up. The doctor prescribed calpol 650, folvite, histafree,ultracet (sos. Now from today morning she's having severe pain in both knees but no fever. Please advice is the medication sufficient? Also how to tackle with the severe pain. She's is not even able to get up from the bed.
Sir actually I have a bed in my room and the bed is made up of 2 plywoods. An one damage in my bed that the one plywood among the plywoods are still break and one plywood is upper side and second plywood is lower side. The problems is occurs from last 3 months that in the bed the the small pain in my backbone in lower side of backbone where hips are located. And I think that this problem is arises whenever I am going to sleep in the night either afternoon daily and when I wake up the pain is occurs. But the pain is small but whenever I am going to put my body towards the floor the pain is increases and irritating. So please tell me what is the problem in my backbone please give me suggestions and prescriptions and I am worried about it.
I have very tiny and under skin blackheads on my nose. Use of scrub is useless, they doesn't help. Please tell me very effective and safe product that I can use directly on my nose and also suggest some home remedy for it. I have a sensitive skin. How can I shrink my pores which is the culprit for my blackheads.
I'm getting fever once a week moreover its make me tried so please tell me what I could do to get well as soon as possible.
Sir I am seriously ill since 5- 6 year. I do not want to masturbate but after control maximum 3- 4 day I have to do it. I can't control myself. Sir I don't want to do this but I have to do it. If I don't do this I can't sleep. Please help me sir. It's affecting my life a lot. Some times I think about subside but there are many people are depend on me. Please Dr. help me.
Small endocrine glands, which are located on top of each kidney are known as Adrenal glands. These Adrenal glands produce hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the Adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all endocrine glands.
Different types of Adrenal gland disorders are:
- Cushing's disease: This disorder occurs when the Adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that Adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The cause of this disease is the intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. Its symptoms are increase in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer: Presence of cancerous cells in the Adrenal cortex leads to Adrenal cancer. Symptoms of the disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the Adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the Adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. Symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytoma - It is a tumor that develops in the adrenal gland and causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamine. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone Aldosterone is produced in excess by the Adrenal glands. Symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.