Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Swelling in feet during pregnancy
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Pregnancy Query
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam DesaiYour feedback matters!
This is a male sexual disorder whereby a male cannot maintain an erection of his penis during copulation.
Complete absence of any sexual desire. Coitus is possible with any women from timr to time but, not consistently. Ejaculation occur, coitus before or at the moment of contact of the penis with other the introitus or immediately after insertion. Erections occur, coitus is possible with some women, but not with other. Sexual desire is present, nocturnal emissions and spontaneous erections occurs, but a female partner cannot produce an erection. The penis is inserted into the vagina and coitus takes place, but ejaculation does not occurs.
Homeopathic medicines are able to cure impotency properly like sel, lyco, damiana etc and result in a good sexual life.
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
I am asking this question for one of my friend. The question is while have intercourse the sucking of vagina is injurious for health or not?
I missed the first pill of 21 days contraception but took 2 on second day. Will I need emergency contraception if I have unprotected sex in next 6 days?
Hai，I have delivered in aug. During 9th month my weight is 57 kgs, after delivery it was 54. After that I am gradually increasing my weight. I am breastfeeding & also using formula milk bcz my milk is not sufficient for my kid. Actually I heard that if I breastfeed I will loose weight. But it is not happening. Can you please suggest me the solution.
I am 22 years old, I wanted to know about control pills and process and ways. Is it like it affects for 3 years. I do not want to get pregnant for three years so what's the solution for this could you please tell me. Please reply me urgently.
Hello doctor. Can you please inform me about a query. I got intimate with my bf two months ago and we did not have sex even penetration and he did not have his ejaculations. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? I am facing continuous nausea and indigestion and gas recently and I am worried.
I had vaginal infection since 2-3 month. Now infection has gone after taking medicines by Dr. But sometime feel itchy vagina. After intercourse burning urination. So much frustrated:(. How can I get proper relief from infection. Please help.
Hi all, from last 4-5 days suffering with tremendous pain on my right side back, abdomen even pain is till knees. So went to doc n she suggested me to take scanning. It was ovarian cyst which is far from ovary. Actually a year ago also I suffered with same type of issue. Last time size is 6 cm n this time size is 5 cm. We are planning for kids. This ovarian cyst makes any major problem. Please guide.
I have stretch marks on my belly post pregnancy. How to get rid of those? also my breasts are too saggy. How to regain the firmness back?
I am having less menstrual flow for 2 months. I was under a lot of stress and had sleeping problems. Can this be the reason? I got worried.
Hi doc, plz help my mom is 44 year old although she is fit and fine but from 2-3 days she is suffering from feet burn sensation in night and she is not able to sleep normally in night. Plzz suggest what to do.
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.