Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShwethaYour feedback matters!
My periods started on 28/11/2015 last month and now its been over a month for my menses it start today morning 2/01/2016 I unmarried is it common that my periods got delayed? Please let me know if there might be any problem if possible please explain me in detail.
I have a desk job and due to which my stomach has increased according to my health suggest to make stomach in.
From so many days I have so much pain in my stomach at some irregular interval of time I am so confused that what is happening with me regarding my stomach I have taken some precaution but did not get any successful response.
My wife is suffering from cough since last 10 days. 103.4 fever was there in beginning but nowadays no fever is there. Since last 7 says but cough syrups nd antibiotics are not effective till now. Have visited 2.3 doctors. But still she is not feeling good She is taking warm water. 3.4 tyms a day please suggest a quick remedy of the same.
Her last period was on (04/12/2016) and we had unprotected sex on 27/12. Dat means 9 days before the next expected period. Today is (29/12/2016) Its almost 50 hours from now, when we have unprotected sex on (27/12/2016). We are worried and very tensed. She is feeling very weak, feeling something uneasy in stomach and having vomiting tendency (nausea). Tommrow morning (30/12/2016) can she do the pregnancy test with (Prega news pregnancy test kit) and will the result come totally correct and accurate only after 60 hours/ 2 and half days after sex? If its comes negative then can we be totally sure and and trust it completely? If if not what to do? Or instead if it come positive what to do now? How can we avoid the pregnancy? ANYBODY Pls help with any suggestions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
From last 5-6days I am suffering from motion and little stomach pain, I have taken norflox 400 from chemist, then visited Dr. he told me take flagyl 400, pantop, lomate again I have visited Dr. yesterday he told me continue norflox, metrogyl, ulgel syp, pantop I am not suffering from loose motion some type mucus is observed in stool, Prior to this before 15 days I have taken medicine for throat infection azi 500, whether this has adverse effects in stomach Should I continue above medicine for motion What extra precaution to be taken.
I am not getting fat. I am too skinny. I have tried everything like eating lot. Exercising etc. Is there any other way?
I did my mmr vaccination tests. My mumps and rubeola igG tests are positive. and measles report is negative. results in u/ml should not be less than 8. and mine is 5.21. should I take proper vaccination for this. or shall I go for a booster.
I have dry, scaly, reddish patch of skin on my neck. It gets itchy at times too. I don't shave on that area either. What should I do?
Hi there, Looking for help and advice: Background: * My father is 66 years old, and has had umbilical hernia by birth * Further, he had a by-pass heart surgery when he was 56 years old * I had planned to get his surgery done this week, but at the last moment (through pre-surgery tests) we found that that he has gallbladder stone too * Now, the doctor says that the case is more complicated than what it was earlier I am looking for answers to these questions: * Given the profile of my father, do you think that the case is very complex and that I should consult couple of other doctors before deciding the right course of action? * Is there a fatal risk you see? * What all things should be considered before going for surgery? Thanks in advance.
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.