Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shushma BansariYour feedback matters!
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
Want confirmation that she is not pregnant. As we had intercourse 1 week ago. Thn he loose her hymen but I didn't exculat for sure. Nd after tht for precaution I gave her ipill. Now she had some small headache sometimes and dizzy. Will you guide me please Is it there any thing to worry?
My one of best friend is pregnant since last 2 months but she is facing blooding problem daily. So is there any problem to baby during coming months? And What should she do to solve this problem?
Am so much stressed doctor I have sex with a lady 5 days ago while so I forgot to check for the breakage or leaks in the condom since it was dark and after 20 min I washed my private part with water and am have a doubt that the HIV virus may have entered my stream I need your help doctor. I took the condom holding index finger and thumb as" O"
Hi m 24 yes old. I have premature ovarian failure for almost 5yrs. M on pills ovral g everyday and get my periods. On Nov 6 th had sex with my bf he was with 2 condoms and I got my periods 5 days late on Nov 18. It was for 4 to 5 days but flow was less than usual. On Dec I got on time but it was for four days less than Nov month. Jan too got on time but less flow. As per last doc advise took pregnancy kit test but not with my early morning first urine. It took test with my evening urine. Result is neg. But I feel like my stomach s bloating. So afraid. Any chances of pregnancy? Kindly help me.
We have been married for 3 years ago we don't have any child but we use to have sex 3 times a week. Last couple of days my wife body is getting over heated/warm her age is 27 yrs. If I touch her I am feeling warm, could I know what is it happening to her, need medication please.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
I have irregular periods and I have sex with my boyfriend he ejaculated for 2 mins and sperm comes out of my begins it didn't enter in my vagina I have taken ipill within 10 hrs and after 6 days I have bleeding like periods but painless. I am two month late for my periods I have done pregnancy test 4 time and all came negative now there is white discharge from vagina. Am I pregnant? Is this kind of discharge normal? please help me.
I'm 21 year old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April 2016. Now i'm so scared of being getting pregnant coz usually my periods comes in 25-26 days gaps but this month my period comes 5 days late than usual and with less bleeding than usual. I'm very much worried about this. On 21st May, 2016 I take a home pregnancy test with Preganews it comes negative. But I feel breast tenderness, soreness and heartburn heart pain and also headache. Is i'm pregnant? Please help me pleaSE as soon possible. Give me a suggestion regarding this.
I have a one month pregnancy. I want to abort it naturally without medicine. Which fruit will help me.
I am a 22 years old female. I have missed my menstrual cycle since two months. I am so worried. Never had sex. I have thyroid .Can you suggest me what to do?
I have been diagnosed with PCOD from last two yrs. I have hair fall issues, weight gain, irregular periods and Hypothyroid symptoms. I have prescribed thyroxine 50 mcg for thyroid related problems. I have been suffered from Depression for more than six years. I have sleeping disorder also and anxiety symptoms. And for major issues of PCOD, Can you suggest any medicines for me. Thank u.
I am 24 years old and I have sex with one of married lady without condom. Will there be any issue/problem with me.
A beautiful smile plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall beauty of face. Rotated, stained and maL-placed tooth can cause major aesthetic/cosmetic and psychological problems in teenage and young adults. Mid-line teeth gap, rotated teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, broken tooth edges and wearing tooth edges are the most common cosmetic problems that our patients report to us. Dynamic advancements in the field of dentistry has come across with the solution of majority of cosmetic problems.
Here we discuss the various options available for improving smile:
1. Veneers: They are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic glued to the front of your teeth. For teeth that are severely discoloured, chipped or misshapen and gaps between the teeth, veneers create a durable and pleasing smile. A veneer is made to match the colour and shape of your tooth. Not everyone is a candidate for professional teeth whitening. Bleaching is not recommended if you have tooth colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding in your front teeth. There are two types of veneers:
a. Porcelain (indirect) veneers, which must first be created to fit your teeth in a dental laboratory and require two visits to the dentist. Porcelain veneers are generally stronger, while composite veneers are less expensive. With porcelain veneers, the dentist takes an impression of the tooth and sends it to the dental lab for fabrication of the veneer, usually after the front of the tooth has been reduced.
b. Composite (direct) veneers, which are bonded to your tooth enamel in a single visit. With either method, the tooth is prepared for bonding by roughening the front surface with mild etching solution. The veneer can then be bonded to your tooth using a dental bonding cement.
2. Bonding: It uses composite resin to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. After applying a very mild etching solution that slightly roughens the surface of your teeth and permits the bonding material to adhere, your dentist applies the resin and sculpts, colours and shapes it to provide a pleasing result. A high-intensity light hardens the material, which is then finely polished. Bonding agents are used in treatment of midline gap closures, fractured tooth restoration, wearing teeth edges.
3. Whitening: Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others. Others have teeth that yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Surface stains (called extrinsic stains by dentists) and discolouration can be caused by:
a. Tobacco (whether smoked or chewed)
b. Drinking tea, coffee, or red wine
c. Eating highly pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
d. Accumulation of tartar deposits, which result from plaque that has hardened
e. Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during the time when teeth are forming
f. Yellowing or greying of the teeth as part of the aging process
g. Trauma to the teeth that may result in the death of the tooth's nerve, giving the tooth a brown, grey or black colour.
Whitening/Bleaching is a simple procedure where whitening agents are applied over the tooth surface in order to chemically change the colour of tooth. It can either be a single visit clinical procedure or multiple application home procedure under the guidance of your dentist.
Will my newly whitened teeth stain?
Any tooth can stain, including the veneers and bonds mentioned above. To help prevent stains from coming back, avoid smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and heavily coloured foods. And brush your teeth twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.