Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shushma BansariYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and a pcod patient I am having brown vaginal discharge from past 2 days . What does this indicates?
I am 18 years old, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. My periods is irregular, I am 79 kg, I dont have thyroid or any other relative problem. Ldl is slightly high 117, how can I get rid of this? what diet can I maintain to regular my periods?
I missed periods and urine test at home reveals m pregnant have two kids and now I am not ready for third want to discard the pregnancy. What medicine can I have without consulting doctor since we live in joint family it would difficult to go to doctor and consult and get medicine Please advice.
I have a 4 years old daughter now we are planning for another baby from last 6 month but I haven't conceived yet. doctor told me that the size of eggs has reduced and he will start my treatment from next periods. If you please tell what kinda of a diet should I take to increase the size of my eggs.
I am 23 year old girl. My monthly bleeding is not happening from two months. What should I do? I need urgent help.
Helo sir my name is rahul I have mpb male pattern baldness iam using finasteride and logi hair since 5months and no effect is seen only 10 percent results are ther and can I have sex with my wife and can conceive baby plzz reply me.
Hi, I had a cyst in ovary for which I take medicine for 6 month and it get resolved checked by ultrasound. NOw after stopping med last month I get periods after 32 days fro 3 days bt during current month I get it in 26 days and only from 1.5 day. Could you please tell me the problem why this happens?
Hello Doc, I have not got my periods for last 4 months. I went through an ultrasound, thyroid and serum prolactin test. All test remains normal except serum prolactin which is 25.5 , Is this normal range? If normal, what could be the reason for irregular period, please advise.
I am 25 year old guy having a query. I wanted to know that if anyone having sex and doing sucking while having sex. If men semen get drop in his partner month n by sucking if its gone inside her. Is their any chance k that particular girl get pregnant. While doing such act. Kindly describe on it in details. Hope will get satisfactory answer soon. If yes and if no then why not. please revert back as earliest.
Hi my wife regular periods is on 15. But last month she got on 22. In this month she did not get. I thought maybe she conceive becoz she vomiting, feeling tired. But yesterday while we checked in home pregnancy test tube its showing negative.
I had a pulling sensation from my belly bottom to my vagina suddenly, what does it means and what causes it?
4.5 months pregnant everything looks normal but the lower limbs showing considerable swelling and numbness sometimes associated with needle like prickly pain please advice.
I am 18 years old and I have severe period pain. Doctors said that my uterus is damaging. Can it be cured. Please help me.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.
Hi im 22 year old girl. I hav severe pain inside my vagina. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and after that I have severe pain inside my vagina. And blood coming out of my vagina. Still I have pain inside vagina.
My wife has got + ve in pregnancy test. Just she missed her periods and we got the test But we don't want the child now? Now what should be done? How to prevent? Its on 21st we had sex.
We all know that the homeopathic system of medicine is side effect free, so apparently there is no harm if these medicines are not consumed in an appropriate manner. But the only issue of concern here is that the medicines would be less effective if you are not consuming them in the right manner. So here are a few tips that you necessarily need to keep in mind while following a homeopathic medicine course.
1. Never touch the medicines
Ideally you should never touch the homeopathic medicines with your bare hands, fingers or palm. This is because touching them reduces their potency, thereby declining their efficiency. Additionally, never use printed papers which contain ink like pages torn from a book, newspapers, etc. For handling homeopathic medicine. This is because the ink may react with the medicines, thereby hampering its efficiency. Always use bottle caps or plain papers provided along with the medicines.
2. Follow the thirty minute rule
This particular rule states that you should not ideally consume any food half an hour before and half an hour after consuming the homeopathic medicine dosage. This is done so that any other elements present inside the food do not react with the medicines, hence making them less effective.
3. Stay away from addictive substances
Addictive behaviors such as smoking or chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol and doing drugs are considered to have a nullifying effect on the homeopathic medications that you are exposed to. Thus it is desirable not to engage in such acts, till the time your homeopathic medications continues.
4. Strong smelling edibles
You can have garlic and onion with homeopathic medicine, but make sure there is a gap of one hour before you consume them, either before or after. The strong smelling edibles will not hamper the medicinal effect, if taken 1 hour before or after the medicine.