Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shurti BhankarYour feedback matters!
Past from 3 months he is not eating if he see food he feel like vomiting every day morning he had green pitta vomiting some time stomach ace but all his report is normal he did hijamma also he took ayurvedic homeopathy allopathic but still he is like that he lost 8 kg weight also tell me what should he do he is going to gym also.
I am 25 years old man, I am suffering from dyshidrotic eczema. Please suggest some home remedies. Its itching and paining. Please help.
Hi doc, I am a 24 year old male. This question is regarding my sexual health. I have a 30 BMI physique, am a bit obese. I have a smaller penis than the average size. Also my penis head have never come out of my foreskin. Sometimes, I do feel some pain when I am fully erect. I do masturbate for past 10 years at least. I am worried about this. Please suggest me something what I can do for this other than circumcision.
I have a pain in my stomach from last 1 week near lower left n getting a vomiting feeling constantly. The pain arises suddenly anytime of the day what should I do.
I have Diagnosed wid apthalus ulcer on tonsil took medicine but now again it is coming back with mild pain in throat. Done CBC High MPV platelet count normal, ESR 15 mm/hr.
I have black spots on my faces and I have also been told that just chest pain what are the precaution of this.
I have half headache and having swoon, It is like I do not have blood in body:-( And sometimes feel like I could have coppase.:-(
Am diabetic and it is under control with medication. Due to diabetic , suffering with neuropathic problems for both legs. Suffering from heavy foot burning. Please advice treatment.
Sir, I am suffering from fever, last two days. And I dnt have stamina for walk, I'm fully tired. Daily body became ah heat. Little bit omit session is also there, pls help me sir about food and medicines.
Yesterday morning I donate my blood and evening I started paining where the inject the needle now I can do with that hand. Its like fainting severe pain what's the reason. And before 8 months I got an accident and I received blood from some other donor.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever and what precautions should be taken. Also pl let me know is it seasonal and medicine you would prescribe.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable.
Erysipelas is an infection caused by bacteria that occurs in the upper portion of the skin. It is usually caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. This bacterium is also responsible for causing sore throat. It is characterized by large and red patches on your skin.
The symptoms of erysipelas are -
1. You may experience chills and fever
2. Swelling of various glands in the body
3. Presence of red spots on the skin with raised edges
4. You may experience blisters on your skin
5. You may also feel lethargic and dizzy
This disease occurs when the bacterium makes its way through the upper layer of the skin. If you have cuts and bruises on the skin, then the bacteria may enter the skin, and thus lead to infection. However, they don't cause any harm if they are present on the skin. Erysipelas may also be caused if you have infections of the throat and the nose.
Some other causes of erysipelas are:
1. If you are bitten by an insect
2. If you have had a surgical procedure
3. Certain skin complications such as psoriasis may lead to erysipelas
4. It may also be caused by ulcers
5. If you are affected by diabetes which results in swelling of the legs
6. If you are a used of abusive drugs such as heroin
The age group that is at the highest risk bracket consists of older people and young children. The immune systems of older adults are weak; so the chances of infections occurring are higher. The treatments for this disease include consumption of fluids and keeping the affected part at an elevated position to minimize the swelling.
It is also recommended to use medications only after doctor's consultation. In serious cases, antibiotics are administered through the vein. If the disease causes deterioration of healthy tissues in the affected part, then surgery is recommended to treat it.
The preventive measures for this disease include keeping your wounds clean, maintaining good personal hygiene and using moisturizers to prevent the skin from drying.