Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shrutika NamleYour feedback matters!
I have pain in back area on chicken wings of left side. Pain is increasing day by day what happening to me. What the treatment I want to go.
I am suffering from knee joint pain. When I stand up and seat down it starts paining. What should I do?
I am working in service sector industry and I am working for 11 hrs daily and I am getting back pain problem could you please suggest me what exactly I have to do? Please help me. Looking for your response.
My mother is having a knee pain from 2 months. What can we do for that. She is taken the calcium tablets (recommended by the Doctor)
I am a sports person my leg knee is paining for last one week I think it is because of twisting of leg what is the best way to cure it without medication.
One year ago I went to gym there I picked heavy weight that's why I have back pain what should I do.
Sir /Madam, From 2-3 months I am having back pain continuously at one position and whenever I want to bend then it pains little bit.
Dr. My kidney is functioning well and both eyes are normal I read and write without glass .my age is 67 yrs. I am suffering from back pain since last 12 yrs. My back has become very stiff .i always feel back pain. I had taken help of physiotherapist but did not get relief. I am diabetic and hypertension since last 27 years but both are under control pls advice for pain relief.
I am 38year old female. Already I undergo micro discatomy in my L5, S1 before 10years. Now I have backache. What is your advice for me?
Dear doctor, I'm 20 years old male, I'm suffering from a disease called flat foot, but there is more. My left foot generates acute pain when I put pressure on it, or do something I can effortlessly do with my right foot. I'm really worried cause I can't even control it like my right one. I've had been checked by many doctors far before, but that's absolutely meant no help for me. Please help me.
I have pain when I straighten my leg just on upper side of my calf and back of knee, I think it's related to ligament. It happened in left leg before 2.5 yrs. Its still haven't recovered and now all of sudden it felt in right leg also. I'm doing physio exercises these day for left leg. I think while doing these exercises I hurt my right leg as well.
I am taking two cups of milk everyday as it was advised for old age, bone health, joint pain, muscle pain etc. As you are telling that it is a myth, please advise me a good substitute.
I have a back pain at 2 month and neck also what can I do tell a trick to relive that in a excises please help me for this problem. Thinking you.
I have pain in my thumb, index finger and middle finger of my left palm since last two months, what medicines should take?
I feel more pressure on right leg while not on left leg when I walk I feels that all the pressure in right leg is it harmful? And if it is then how to maintain such pressure in both legs?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.