Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShrenikYour feedback matters!
I had sex with a lady without using any safety. While releasing sperms into her vagina there is a burning sensation for me only. And when I'm dng self there is no pain. Can I know what is the reason for this problem. I have asked a doctor about this. He said that it is due to STD. And what is meant by sexually transmitted disease. Is it is any serious problem.
I am 22 yrs old. I have some problem in throat. After every 15 days there is irritation in throat and feels like infection. please suggests me how to get rid of this problem.
I am having problem with acidity what type of food can avoid, what type of fruit can stop acidity please tell some solution I am in tension.
His hand shakes a lot. On consulting a doc I was told its essential tremor. Can diet and exercise help him? Being a student he faces difficulties while writing. His height has also not increased since 2 years. Please help.
I can't sense the smell from the past 4 years. Sometimes especially in the mornings I face running nose problem. I have no other problems except this. Thank you and I hope the best treatment for my problem.
I am 46 years old man mujhe 7 8 din se pet full hua hai aur bahut sare dakare aa rahi hai aur uneasy feel ho ra hai kuch homeopathy medicine suggest kijiye.
My gf is virgin and we are planning to have sex tomorrow .so if I will have sex with her 1to 2 times within 2 hours randomly will there be any problem for her any pain in vagina or pain while walking .anything?
On my pennies, under the skin there is white things like a paste with smell. Is it fungus? Have itching. There is some reddish spots and it burns when I wash it. What's problem? Please give a remedy.
Hi sir I am 23 years male I started doing masturbation at the age of 12 years now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, low sperm count, size of pennies (small) and memory problem also. Now what should I do Please suggest me sir.
Is there a treatment of varicose veins (on thigh) in homeopathic? If yes please let me know best Dr. in delhi /ncr? And is this a big problem? My husband having this on his thigh he is 31 years old. Thanks.
I am 50 years old female suffering from insomnia, depression,anxiety,migraine, suffer from hot flashes in night. My uterus is removed due to fibroid but ovaries are intact. I have gone through hormonal tests and it is normal. Whether this is condition of menopause or some neuro problem or phycological problem. What should I do.?
Sir, I want to know one thing. During sleep nightfall occurs. But during sleep I don't rub my erect penis. Despite this Sperm comes out of my erect penis during nightfall. But When I am awake. My penis gets erect during thinking about sexual things .Sperm doesn't come out of my erect penis. Why doesn't sperm come out of my erect without rubbing my penis when I am awake like nightfall? Please reply Sir.
I am only 28 year. I suffer from high fiver for last two weeks and I feel weakness in my body, what should I do?
Sir mere sir mein bahut dard hota hai kya krna chahiye mujhe please help kardo main bahut dukhi hoon aur pareshan bhi bahut jyada hoon.
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.