Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shital PatelYour feedback matters!
Can I increase the hardness and length of my penis It does not erect properly and looses quickly Can I get rid of this problem I am very tensed Please help me.
I am male 21 years. I am getting tight motion and it also feels like jealous near ass. Pls suggest me the best medicine for my problem.
I need to ask a question I am having low pellets in my blood around 18500 and hemoglobin of 12.1 what died I should prefer I was a chain smokers but since a week I left smoking Please suggest a healthy diet and routine for me.
I m male 30yr old. I have low sperm n sex weakness problem. please give me suitable guidance for this.
I am suffering from a serious break down from my health. I am getting serious about my health please help me to maintain my good health.
I have oily dandruff problem from last 3years due to that my hair damage and loss is increasing I used all kinds of anti dandruff product.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.