Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa PujariYour feedback matters!
Im suffering from sexual problem and digestive problem feeling end of days. Need my life back. Please provide me proper direction to consult doctor.
I got my knee twisted while playing football about 2 years ago and know when I go for running and it gives a feeling that it will happen again. What should I do?
I am 23 years old and I am not able to sit straight for long. My backbone is curved I suppose what to do?
I have knee joint pain from 2 years. I had tried many medicines but didn't got any change so can you help me for this?
Sir I have problem regarding joint pain since 2 years that why I unable walk properly and unable to stand properly.
I have a back pain more than 4 months, doctor says that my bone is week. How can I solve this one Kindly tell me a solution.
25 years old female having problem with left leg above the knee; becomes senseless and experiencing pain.
I suddenly had a back ache when I woke up today I tried ointments but it not working. What should I do?
Hi, I am having joint pain in knees. Doctor says it is osteoarthritis. Is it curable? What should be my lifestyle, dietary . Etc.
My father is suffering from chronic oestheoathritic on both knee. He cannot seat or walk or stand for longer time. Dr. advice to do operation on both the knee. Is there any alternative medicine for this problem.
Hii Dr. im having an problem with my mental pressure im unable to stop masturbating and im totally addicted to porn so please can you guide me because of this im losing my memory and body power and im getting very severe back pain in downal area. So please can you please guide me how to get out it.
Since the day my daughter has born, my back ache is not going + loads of hair fall. She is 3 years now. but my problem still persist.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.