Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I today had a sexual intercourse with my gf and penetrated inside but not ejaculated, penetration was only for 2-4 mins, I am with fear now after reading about pre-semen before ejaculation in boys that due to it also girls get pregnant, so please doc advice me what to do now, does there is a risk of pregnancy if pre-semen fallen inside vagina? Or should I wait till her period date to confirm or take some measures now?
I have irregular periods and heavy stomach. Last month I had scan. Doctor told you have split uterus thats why irregular periods and stomach pain. Before 3 month I came to water fall there I fell down I think thats the main problem for my problem. please reply me. Is this problem for me? any treatments are there?
I have heavy bleeding during periods. Dr has prescribed me sylate 500 during periods. What would be the impact if i take it every mth? Any other solution to my problem?
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
Me and my girlfriend have sex without condoms and have it in a very calm way. We both do not have any std's so is there any risk of having one? If we have sex without protection?
Hi, I Am 22. Female I Had Unprotected Sex With My Long Term Partner. But He Just Inserted Once That Too Not Full Inside My Vagina. And After Masturbation .He Ejected Outside. Is There Any Chance Of Me Getting Pregnant. My Periods Starts From 17th Aug - 22st Aug Last For 5 Days. Please Help It Was My First Time. I Am Sacred.
I did sex without condom am sure I didn't come ,but I am confused so I give I pill to my girl its 24 hrs she didn't get periods, we again did sex but this time with protection is it ok ?but she didn't get periods yet I am worried.
Its been 9 weeks since my last missed period. I suspect that I am 9 weeks pregnant. I have had a ultrasound done at 5 weeks which the doctor said was not pregnant. All my urine pregnancy tests turn up negative. I am overweight and have a lot of stomach fat. So in my case which is a better option to rule out pregnancy? Beta Hcg blood test or ultrasound?
Can pregnancy test be taken a week after having sex. Though no ejaculation occurred. Is it necessary to take it in the morning can it be taken in the evening. As I am experiencing a very slight abdominal pain. N gas. M on birthcontrol pills.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.
Hi, this is soujanya, my period is very regular till now, but this month it was late, that too from past 3 days low bleeding, I have any problem or am I pregnant please help me.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 13th day of her periods and after that she had I pill after an hour and now she's feeling constant abdominal pain after that. Is she pregnant?
Hello Its been a week that my vagina has swollen up. Initially it was swollen from both sides but now it is swollen right hand side and is paining a lot. Also, I had sex a week before without using protection but did not ejaculate inside the vagina and using nivea lotion as lubricant. Kindly suggest me some medication for the same.
I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is solely depend on my feed. Initially the lactation was good enough but gradually I noticed the lactation become unhealthy. I am keenly taking care on a balanced diet, started having jeera powder & shatavari churna as well besides other meals. But still not satisfied with the lactation. I hv started with monthly periods as well. Kindly suggest me what other than that I can do for healthy lactation.
Mai pragnant hona chahti pr nai ho rhi ho Upay btaye waise January me meri urine test positive tha par Feb 8 ko mere bleeding k sath clots agye phr mai pragnant nahi uske bd se mai koshish kr rhi hu pragnant hone ki ho nai rhi hu Phle kabhi meri date ate peeche nai hui h magar January me periods aya nai Feb 8 ko aya phr 10 march ko aya phr 7 April ko aya phr may 11 ko aya ab mai bht Pareshan hu kya kru mujhe pragnant hona koshish kri h Maine kuch dino se mere Perth me dard h kamar me dard h aur kamzori bht lgti h neend b ati h pragnancy test krti hu to negative ata h ab koshish k bd period date ane wali h mai cnfrm nai hu k wo date 11 hogi ya nai to mai pragnancy test kru to kb kru please help me I want to be pragnant Meri shadi k 5 mahine hue h abhi mai 25 age ki hu.
How to stop the flowing of white liquid or fluid in girls? And is there anything serious or problematic if this flows frequently? And why does it flows?
I had intimated 2 months ago.in the month of february but I had not received my menstrual. Cycle in april. Are there chances of pregnancy?
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Last month 29th I tuk Ipill still not getting periods .after ipill again I had unprotected sex. Please suggest medicine to get periods.
Breastfeeding is advocated to be the only best thing for a newborn. But while it is the most natural thing to do, it isn't an easy process. It is challenging and full of surprises. Researches throw up facts that surprise all. For example: breastfeeding is like a shield against breast cancer.
Here are 3 such lesser known facts:
1. The milk contents - ever wondered what your baby thinks of the taste of your breast milk. Well, the fact is that your breast milk is tailor-made for your baby. From the taste to its benefits, it is a full course meal. When the feeding begins, the milk is watery. This is to quench the baby's thirst. Then the consistency thickens and the milk becomes higher in fat content. This meets your baby's electrolyte needs as well as energy requirement. Want to know something more amazing? through the day, your breasts milk's properties keep changing. By evening, it has higher sedating properties and helps the baby's body meet nutritional demands. This should explain that satisfied smile babies have when they sleep right after their feeds.
2. Variation in milk production - it is okay and natural if you feel you are lopsided. Many breastfeeding mothers feel that one breast is heavier than the other since it produces more milk. This is possible and happens a lot. Our body is not perfectly symmetrical between left and right. This applies to breasts as well and shouldn't be worried about. Because of this, milk production can also vary between both the breasts.
3. It causes weightloss - some women are known to lose their pregnancy weight by breastfeeding. Yes, this is also a lesser known fact. Breast milk happens to be a high calorie food which the baby literally sucks off the mother's body. This leads to shrinking of the mother's body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.