Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shes KamanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching and ringworm problem from 2-3 years. I consulted doctors but it doesn't solved so longer.
Hell doctor my problem is that I have a itchy beard and after removing the beard the itching problem gone away but after the one week of shave the beard itchy start again so please give me solution for this problem.
DEAR Doctor am suffering from dandruff since 3 years it is not going away inspite of daily hair wash please help me to rid out of it .Please tell.
I am suffering hair fall from last 5 months, itching in hair, hair fall also increased, please suggest for some medicine.
Seven sea cod liver oil will be beneficial for hair loss? I am facing Hair loss and my hairs are becoming very dry what to apply hair oil haircream, please suggest.
I have problem with my lips for last three days they became dry after half an hour. Pls suggest some tips.
Sir, i'm 24 year old man. I'm very much interested to have thick beard but unfortunately my chin is not supporting the growth of beard am very fed up about that. Is there any medicine to enhance the growth of beard. I hope you can give me a better advise.
Lybrate | Dr. D K Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
What is the possible treatment for psoriasis. What precautions once must take to prevent it from further aggravation. Which one, whether Allopathic, Ayurvedic or Homeopathy has better treatment for psoriasis.
I have black pimples on my face an it is very painful trying many things but it is not going please help me how to remove them.
Hi. I am 24 of years and I have hair fall problem from 2 years, I have been taken several medicines but no response what should I do?
I am loosing my skin completion. Afte 3 days I have to attend a party. What should I do for my skin instant fair..
Sir black spot on my face I use SPF-30. Please recommended a medicine for black spot and face whitening.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.