Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheikhYour feedback matters!
Management of Bronchial Asthma
I’m Dr. M. C. Gupta, practicing at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Faridabad for the last forty years in pulmonary medicine. Today, I will talk regarding bronchial Asthma. Asthma is prevalent in about 5-10 percent population. Symptoms of asthma are cough, breathlessness, chest, tightness and wheeze. It can occur at any age from an infant to old person. On examination, one may find bronchitis on chest.
The treatment of asthma is, if it is mild and infrequent then, only SABAs that is Short-Acting Beta-Agonists can be taken off and on as and when required. If someone is having persistent asthma then along with inhaled corticosteroids one need LABAs that is Long-Acting Beta-Agonist which is to be continued till the symptoms are controlled. After the symptoms are controlled, one can be put on controller medicine that is inhaled corticosteroids and which should be taken in the minimum possible dose to prevent any side effects of the inhaled steroids. The side effects of inhaled steroids are very less as compared to oral steroids. The treatment may continue lifelong or the patient may go into reminiscence.
If you want to consult me regarding asthma, you can consult me via Lybrate.
Sir I am in very stress from my marriage life. I am suffering from premature ejaculation from 1 year.
Respected doctors, 15 days back he got fever with heavy motions and pits also came. After that we admitted him in hospital for 3 days. In span of 3 days no saline bottle injected to him. After that they discharged and we went back to home, now the problem is he can't stand and sit. We took all the reports like CT and MRI scan for brain and all blood and urine tests, CSF, ECG, everything was normal. Now what to do? please help me?
Sir, I am asking this question for my daughter aged 24 recently married, who is suffering from pcod, irregular menses past one year. Now last two to three months menses regular but less bleeding. The you s g scanning report is" bilateral ovarian cysts showing hemorrhagic changes- kindly let me know whether it affects her pregnancy- what are the treatments etc,
I'm suffering from intense fatigue since the past two weeks and have recently developed 3 swollen lymph nodes in my neck and throat. Jugulodigastric and cervical. The third one is in the groin. Blood tests show that I have a 50% lymphocyte count and x-ray show that there are a few swollen nodes in the lungs as well. What the hell is wrong with me! Is it cancer? I've gotten thin as a stick, 19 year old currently at 43 kilograms of body weight.
I am a 49 year old man. I do not get proper erection and it is very weak. I also have a problem of premature ejaculation. Can you please prescribe some tablets for both the above problems. Thanks.
Hi. Me and my wife are planning a kid. We had sex from 4 days but I am feeling that my semen is not deposited into her. I am worried.
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to drink water. What should I do.?
Hello I am suffering from pcod and wants to conceive. Me and my husband trying from the last 1 year. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So kindly suggest me what to do to conceive fast.
What if instead of lubrication creams I apply coconut oil to my and her privates during sex? Is it safe for both of us?
I want to increase my Penis size as due to weed m not able to satisfy my better half my wife I'm in a very bad state of mind please help.
Hello, I am 24 years old. Please help me what should I do for my premature ejaculation. Sometimes my partner get upset from me I cannot satisfy her with my early ejaculation. Please suggest me something.
I frequently catch a cold. It's been there for more than 5 years. I'm 18 years old. I've had enough of this. please help me.
Migraine is a severe headache affecting 1 or more in 10 people, and is basically caused by excessive stimulation of blood vessels. Indigestion, anger, stress, intake of salty and spicy food, excessive exposure to sunlight, skipping meals, tension headaches and alcohol are some common causes of this intolerable headache. Ayurveda has numerous effective remedies for migraine. Here are a few solutions to help you fight this problem.
- Shirolepa and shiro dhara are popularly used ayurveda treatments on all types of migraine patients. Shirolepa is the application of effective herbal pastes containing camphor, sandalwood, jatamansi and many more on the affected area. Shiro dhara is the process of pouring stream of thin to thick liquids over the scalp for a specified amount of time. These remedies are very commonly used and are known for their successful healing properties.
- Ayurveda presents to you a number of ancient herbs that guarantee you 100 percent relief from migraine. These may include bala, kumari, mallika, amalaki, sariva, yastimadhu, hareetaki and many more. These, when blended and mixed in appropriate quantities, give amazing results.
- Apart from these ayurveda treatments, a number of ayurveda medicines are also available. Godnati bhasma, Chandrakala rasa, Kamadugha rasa (mouktika yukta), Bhoonimbadi khada , Shirashooladi vajra rasa, Pathyadi khada are used in the treatment of various types of migraines.
- If due to some reason you are unable to access these ayurveda treatments and want immediate relief from the severe headaches, then don’t worry. There are a number of ayurveda home remedies that give you excellent results in a very short period of time. You can use an ice pack and rub it on your temples to reduce pain. Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as giloy, can be taken with raw honey for instant relief.
- You can drop a few drops of paste of saffron and ghee into each of your nostrils and inhale deeply. This can give you amazing results and can reduce your intolerable pain. Applying sandalwood on forehead or a paste of black pepper, rice with bringaraaja juice on your forehead will do wonders to your migraine pain.
Thus, try to avoid things that trigger your pain including alcohol, caffeine, onions, beans, nuts, hunger, stress, pressure and many others, and follow these remedies to help you get rid of your headache that gets worse with time. Try not to skip meals and keep your body hydrated as much as you can. It is advisable to take the medicines and treatments under the guidance of an Ayurveda physician.